• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Thanks @nikolai, would anyone be able to send me a map editor that is capable with using the latest client sprites? My current one only allows to 10.31 (Spr/Dat included would be greatly appreciated).

Thanks @nikolai, would anyone be able to send me a map editor that is capable with using the latest client sprites? My current one only allows to 10.31 (Spr/Dat included would be greatly appreciated).
if you get one - pass it on to me? :p i'm stuck with a far outdated version.. Guess that's what you get when you take time out D:

Pero @ the water thingy happened to me to xD
I started placing all water again lol, but found out u just gotta add the new version. You prob downloaded the first rev :p
Just use the new items.otbm :D

Pero @ the water thingy happened to me to xD
I started placing all water again lol, but found out u just gotta add the new version. You prob downloaded the first rev :p
Just use the new items.otbm :D
I used this "Version until 10.76 rev 189 + changes" perhaps you could send me your items.otb

Finally got around to making a new local server for ingame pictures.

for Archlight Online
rj1aPUs.png

WAEGTsz.png

pJ6LAo4.png

WkiOGVO.png

Pjgkdu3.png

29nqbKU.png

Hope you enjoyed

Back