• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Hey!

I just discovered your thread and oh man, it's amazing!

I have a couple of questions for you :p
What map editor do you use? I'd like to start mapping and I don't really know where to get started!
Also, just for curiosity: are the maps you make for a server or just for fun?

Thanks and keep the good work!

the potato seems to be raw which is good, but i think you auto bordered the onion in the wagon.
I've had higher expectations from you peroxide plz fix

Hey!

What map editor do you use? I'd like to start mapping and I don't really know where to get started!

If Pero doesn't reply, I'd be happy to give you a few pointers to start! I did technically "teach" him back when he first started, after all :3
And his mapping is mixed with fun and some stuff can be found in servers, or at least it used to be that way. Not 100% sure now

@Peroxide Is it possible to request what kind of maps you're going to map and show it off here? :p

If yes could you map a cool temple? :D

Hey!

Sorry for the late response, I use remere's map editor. Practically just mess around with different combinations of things. Look at other mappers threads for ideas and so forth,
use raw for more variety in shape etc.

@Peroxide Is it possible to request what kind of maps you're going to map and show it off here? :p

If yes could you map a cool temple? :D
When I need bother opening a map editor I'll try ;)

Sup bruhhh

Finally opened the editor again, I'm sorry @Nicolos if I have butchered your style ;(
UrtWTuC.png

Maybe you should start cleaning ;)

Well there's tons of new sprites! Try to find a new way on using them? :) Maybe smth with the oramond theme?

Back