• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

pbwpJ35.png

not sure what I should do from here, gimmie ideas​

The bottom stone rail looks out of place in my opinion, to me that looks like an entrance to a bustling flea market

Hey Peroxide can u tell me how can I connect those stairs so they will work in game like a proper stairs? I seen some pics on mapshowoff but idk if that was just sprite modification or there is actualy a posibility to do this.

3d2e6828d3e7460d8895e016cda96097.png

Hey Peroxide can u tell me how can I connect those stairs so they will work in game like a proper stairs? I seen some pics on mapshowoff but idk if that was just sprite modification or there is actualy a posibility to do this.

2CEBhTT.png

like this?

It's just a border trick though some probably do use sprite modifications, use borders + something that raises the border, i prefer one of the fallen tree items.
e3x7Y5F.png

download it, will definitely explain it better
http://www.filedropper.com/treestair

Always liked the style used for formorgar mines. Those three snow puffs (6718) in a triangle can't be unseen, though. But that's probably just me...

What did you use for hidden lighting in the ice walls?

Always liked the style used for formorgar mines. Those three snow puffs (6718) in a triangle can't be unseen, though. But that's probably just me...

What did you use for hidden lighting in the ice walls?
Surprisingly the Ice walls have that light naturally, I haven't placed anything behind them :p

Some parts i am like hmm na does not really loog that good , and then other parts i am like damn this looks very nice! :p

Looks really great!

Sorry if I have missed it, but is this the remake of the real map you were doing earlier or fully custom?

Back