• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

20gn1br.png

28rp2fk.png

netdmd.png

2hewtpf.png

20povtc.png

fxqk5i.png

jb0o41.png

Inspiration: Cipsoft, Minotaur Hell

xDDDD need more light!, its an underground play with light. i learn that,when i was making othello(a underground city for my project)
and about the mapping its nice not more need it(just some light)

Last edited:
xDDDD need more light!, its an underground play with light i learn that im may way to make othello you should do the same.
and about the mapping its nice not more need it

I'm so confused :huh:.

Great mapping man, although some pictures don't have enough light, you need to find the perfect balance between light and dark. Anyways PM me your MSN we have to talk ;).

The last 3 pictures looks just like Rl :D Wouldn't it be easier to just copy them, than remaking em completely and post here..? Seriously man, you can do soo much better than this! :D

Only the stairs is like rl, its a similar design but it's not exactly the same :p

I'm so confused :huh:.

Great mapping man, although some pictures don't have enough light, you need to find the perfect balance between light and dark. Anyways PM me your MSN we have to talk ;).

You remember the times when you didn't have a clue about ambient and only use torches...that's what the pics remind me of...when caves actually had that feeling of a 'cave'

iLike it

He's only expressing his opinion, But again, when ingame the player
will have an option to decide on the Ambient light '%'
So yeah, it's up to the player whether or not they want
an true RPG effect, and what I would like to call Tibia,
not this shit CIP has now.

Thanks for the feedback :)

21etfs0.png

21eu79y.png

126dav4.jpg

Inspiration: Cipsoft, Goblin temple Quest

Last edited:
Damn you peroxide! Stole my idea.... now I gotta revamp my work.. I got something similat to that in my Map files... :p Altho.. I might not revamp it, since I made it before you posted, and since I am not posting here... :D

Back