• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Lol, fuck you. It's not taken at all, it's 100% made on map editor so it's not like i've used anything like copy+paste, And read under the picture it says "inspiration-~-"

Uploading for Peroxide
30wp2bt.jpg

2r5g2lf.png

Haha I wish you would make a real tibia map with all revamped xD And host it on old client version.

Even you with a Leftwing Signature? :S Why can't people have their own stuff... I know it is he who made it, but anywayz... people use signatures and avatars to personalize themselves... now you and magnetico just looks likes Leftwing rippers who has too little to do ^^

Anywayz, I really enjoy watching your pictures, they are very clean, which is rare nowadays! :D

I didn't rip the signature, I asked Leftwing if he could let me make a signature with the same style :D

And thanks for your feedback :p
I Agree 100% with the clean factor too.

Last edited:
Even you with a Leftwing Signature? :S Why can't people have their own stuff... I know it is he who made it, but anywayz... people use signatures and avatars to personalize themselves... now you and magnetico just looks likes Leftwing rippers who has too little to do ^^

For your information, I made Magnetico's signature. Peroxide asked if he could do the same style and I said sure. There is a reason for everything. Think before you speak.

Back