• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Apollo, just post something of yours or give constructive criticism/feedback.
It's 100% raw so obviously it's not a 10 second effort.
--
Anyways, bumping with

Hellspawns

qskqyu.png

2aifvw6.png

Quoting :3

You're such a quick mapper! How long does it take you to do a complete RPG city?

I'm not impressed about the speed he's mapping. It usually doesn't that that long time when you are used to the structures
and RME raw palette, as then you know exactly how to obtain right item in a decent speed. :)

@Siramix, I'm not used to using Dirt mountains and the grounds etc, everything on this is 100% raw also :x

Warmap

Warmap. Selling to a trustworthy purchaser. Or maybe free if they're really trustworthy.

Cost: 5-10eu

Details: Enough room for 100 players per team, temples might need expanding if it gets really popular, I'd be happy to upgrade them if needed.

Map designed specifically for Team deathmatch (2 teams)

Pictures:

1y682v.png

2pqu8sm.png

16blbol.png

25qx27o.png

Contact me Via Private message or Visitor message
View Profile: Peroxide - OtLand

ashandra war, by marki and me was one of the best war servers ever :> but nice mapping, add more modes for your warserver.. like defend your castle or so :>

I would. But we need a hoster first of all before i want to work on anything else..

Back