• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Warmap. Selling to a trustworthy purchaser. Or maybe free if they're really trustworthy.

1y682v.png

2pqu8sm.png

16blbol.png

25qx27o.png

Contact me Via Private message or Visitor message
View Profile: Peroxide - OtLand

Anyone want to host it?

I guess I could host it but I'm afraid that it will not bring in enough donations to pay off the dedicated...

Well I need proof that someone has the system for it (Team Deathmatch systems, CTF. Etc)
Anyway, if anyones interested, private message me or post a visitor message.

---

Thread Bump:

qo6iyd.png

2afiio1.png

2qdqrv5.png

Last edited:
2rc8nrc.png

Most of it's autobordered. Detailing was RAW, layout autobordered. Stone borders within the map are raw.
Also could a mod merge the posts #524 and #525together? if possible :x

Last edited:
Anything, it's not a noobwar. Anything like those old war servers. Players start with level 100 I guess.

It would be private accounts, but when you login to your character it automatically assigns you to a team randomly (not permanently)

I liked the system just did not like, because the player who you killed DROP as if it were red skull.

Back