• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Cyclops
11b4yhd.png

261kizn.png

sypjwg.png

2s84hfr.png

397qu.png

no wall lamps sucks.. and where is any campfire? cyclops can make fire.. i think.. otlanders just use the details who was seen 1000 times before, peroxide why you don't try any 8.5-8.6 items? there are sure anything who would fit whit cyclops
your try looks like cipsoft mapping and cipsoft sucks 3/10

Cyclops
11b4yhd.png

261kizn.png

sypjwg.png

2s84hfr.png

397qu.png

Quoting.

no wall lamps sucks.. and where is any campfire? cyclops can make fire.. i think.. otlanders just use the details who was seen 1000 times before, peroxide why you don't try any 8.5-8.6 items? there are sure anything who would fit whit cyclops
your try looks like cipsoft mapping and cipsoft sucks 3/10

Lol, lets see you make something. And no CipSoft doesn't suck, CipSoft in my opinion are the best RPG mappers.
I was going to add wall lamps and decided not to. Why? because the mountain is +7,6,5. Therefore it has the surface light effects and not caves. I probably will add a few lights here and there but no. There will also not be camp fires, why? just can't be fucked adding them, and dude your feedback wasn't exactly great but it was quite entertaining to read.

Now, I want to see you map something. :) Go map Cyclops, Drones and smiths included.

@Cyclop's Location

Love it! <3.
Simple RPG style.
I think it's one of your better maps, maybe not, maybe yes, idk.​

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd picture pwn, 1st would have pwnd but you didn't invite me ;D

Yeah, kinda figured that out... Was on my Laptop, that's why the pictures became smaller xD

Back