• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

This ice building looks amazing, maybe it would looks better if you put some more snow on the floor, but its amazing anyway, nice job Pero!
And about the volcano, just 1 word, PERFECT!

- - - Updated - - -

This ice building looks amazing, maybe it would looks better if you put some more snow on the floor, but its amazing anyway, nice job Pero!
And about the volcano, just 1 word, PERFECT!

A cave, what could be in it?
5ufW-K.png

Dammit my torch went out
nN63c_.png

The only thing I don't like is the river shape.
But the whole awesomeness of the rest covers that up!

Why not some nature activists that live there?

Because of that statue thing, that piece has Aztec, Maya etc.. written all over it.
By the way, guys, there is a grill, so a human creature would be most fitting. Don't just randomly yell creature names :p

Because of that statue thing, that piece has Aztec, Maya etc.. written all over it.
By the way, guys, there is a grill, so a human creature would be most fitting. Don't just randomly yell creature names :p
It's because of the grill I said nature activists o.o

I really cannot think about a creature to put in this map, but the map is tottaly awesome mate! Your style with this kind of mountains is very nice!

Looks nice, although whats with the weird background noise?

Back