• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

How u printed this way ?
tell us .-.

It's just photoshopped, different screenshots taken via Map editor and placed together so the sprites matched. Took like 15 minutes, would have taken a lot longer If I didn't have a small screen.

better cover the entire image with texts, so people wont steal the picture of a map piece, remove it

eppic mapppinz, but remove dat shit plx
I don't really know why I wanted to use a watermark, I was just testing I guess. I'll see if I can upload the non-watermarked one later tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

For Arthas.eu
OdMK9E.png

2jpB-S.png

iRuHS.png

Last edited:
Shit man, you sure as hell are a fast mapper... I'm still mapping the same shit... 3 days. XD

I really like it, but, as I said, it's a shame no one will ever hunt there, only low nubs.

Kick-ass cave, but yeah. What's with all the dead rotworms? And there might be a few too many grass tufts. It's awesome from this point of view, but when you are in-game I think they will take over the ambience just a little bit. However, it's other than that a very nice cave ;)

Back