• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
oz85tT.png

Real Map shape download:
download

Latest Minimap

WzMiBoc5.png

As the title states I'm currently reworking Real-Tibia's map, by this I mean I am literally removing almost everything on the main floor, and reworking over it. Everything below the main floor will be removed, but I may use and revamp some of it for future use in the map. The stuff above the main floor (being mountains etc) some will stay the same, e.g Dwarf Bridge will be redone but in situated in the same place as it's quite a big point between the center, north and south of the map.

What can we expect?
Well it is a big project but eventually I hope to climatize the map by redoing areas in different seasons at different times of the year, with this may come a few things such as blocking off spawns due to rockfalls/earthquakes and floods, anything could happen really. By doing this I feel it will impact the hunting regime and force players to move around and interact differently. It will take quite a while though! But it's a possibility.

You can also guarantee to see some familiar areas that have been made by users on OtLand, such as Neon and myself. Some maps that have been posted for downloads may be used also, as long as it helps the map then I have no problem with it, downloaded pieces will be edited anyway.

How much is done so far?
All mainland cities/spawns excluding a few have been removed. Protection Zones and Non pvp zones have also been removed. I'm now working on adding small villages etc. Spawns will come later.

How long do you think this will take?
Easily a year(s) at the least, so I hope you all stay with me on this, I may ask for help at times with creating spawns and so forth. It may never be finished. But if this is the case it will be handed to someone I feel is capable.

Will you upload the base shape when able?
Yes, it is uploaded and available here

My current plans:
Thais will remain, but it is definitely going to be edited. This is because I want players to have a general sense of direction in terms of shops etc.

The area between Thais and Kazordoon may be made into a dense Rain forest with a gloomy look, just a possibility at the moment. Also in between Thais lies the village of Woodvale, a very friendly, small farming and fishing community.

Last edited:
Wow Pero.. Im impressed! The idea of earthquakes, floods etc is fantastic.. You got yourself a big long going project here! I think player who plays Custom and rl would play this when it comes online..
Good luck with your project! Would love to see it come online some day : )

Wow Pero.. Im impressed! The idea of earthquakes, floods etc is fantastic.. You got yourself a big long going project here! I think player who plays Custom and rl would play this when it comes online..
Good luck with your project! Would love to see it come online some day : )

When I say earthquakes I don't mean something that is happening while the game is online, it would be a random server patch that temporarily remodels an entrance to an area, possibly blocking it and so forth. :) CipSoft seem to play around with the flood idea in some areas of Tibia at the moment, but nothing that massively changes the game I don't think.

yuSDR9c.png

When I say earthquakes I don't mean something that is happening while the game is online, it would be a random server patch that temporarily remodels an entrance to an area, possibly blocking it and so forth. :) CipSoft seem to play around with the flood idea in some areas of Tibia at the moment, but nothing that massively changes the game I don't think.

I was thinking more it happened a earthquake message or smthing, and example north of dwarf bridge the mountain collapsed, or houses collaps in town ? :p
Like an event..

I have stopped following Cipsoft's work, doesnt look like the use good enough time to make it perfect..

So you're making kind of a custom realmap with the shape as a baselayer but the terrain and cities custom? Or did I miss the point? xD

Sounds like and interesting project! I'll certainly follow this. :)

So you're making kind of a custom realmap with the shape as a baselayer but the terrain and cities custom? Or did I miss the point? xD

Sounds like and interesting project! I'll certainly follow this. :)

That's exactly what it is ;) Real map shape, cities and spawns will be custom. A few spots here and there may be used from Real Map but will be edited.

Let me organize the maps, its a mess my computer! hehe
The money keep it for more important things that will be needed :)

wow this looks like a big project, I wish you the best of luck and I will for sure follow! :)

hey pero excelent idea only if u want it to get an high amount of players I geus it wont be to many,
but the idea is really nice. but such things as floods etc will be annoying to add cuz players will logout in the spawns then etc
I'm just giving a "supportive" feedback about my experience, but wish u all the best I hope it helps u

hey pero excelent idea only if u want it to get an high amount of players I geus it wont be to many,
but the idea is really nice. but such things as floods etc will be annoying to add cuz players will logout in the spawns then etc
I'm just giving a "supportive" feedback about my experience, but wish u all the best I hope it helps u
You can force all players to spawn in their hometowns :)

Mainland is now cleared of cities, nature (some mountains were an exception), corpses, trash etc.
gWlQW7h.png

Back