• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters
Was hoping you edited house placement a bit, so it would feel more custom..
Tons of other server's who just revamped the city look, can.t you forexample make other streets? Or dont you want to use that much time on that? :)

Was hoping you edited house placement a bit, so it would feel more custom..
Tons of other server's who just revamped the city look, can.t you forexample make other streets? Or dont you want to use that much time on that? :)
Don't exactly want to spend to much time just adding extra streets. Thais was pretty good how it was in terms for pvp capability, so leaving it somewhat as it was is a good thing for people who war in cities etc.

i made this mountain like 389 years and 2 days ago... maybe you can use it for something just pm me if you want it

qs-pla.png

another project of only mapping, good luck cuz no players gives a shit about the map

i made this mountain like 389 years and 2 days ago... maybe you can use it for something just pm me if you want it

qs-pla.png
Definitely, I already have a spot I think it would fit perfectly :)

another project of only mapping, good luck cuz no players gives a shit about the map
Cool, go fuck yourself ^_^ You obviously didn't read the fucking main post moron.

--
n1oeyX5.png
Welcome to the small village of Woodvale, it's just a walk-through town with a few shops and houses for players, the people here are friendly farmer folk and will most likely sell a few essentials you may have forgotten to take with you from where you set off. The community of Woodvale takes pride in it's crops and fishing.

tumblr_n1e698mZqQ1rutlwpo1_500.png
-sorry about most updates being minimap shots but I don't really want to show much ingame at this point ;) every now and then you will though.

Last edited:
Cool, go fuck yourself ^_^ You obviously didn't read the fucking main post moron.
I read it. Now you read it, is there anything in there that's not about the map? No there isn't.
Well it is a big project but eventually I hope to clematize the map by redoing areas in different seasons at different times of the year, with this may come a few things such as blocking off spawns due to rockfalls/earthquakes and floods, anything could happen really. By doing this I feel it will impact the hunting regime and force players to move around and interact differently. It will take quite a while though! But it's a possibility.
I really doubt that this will make players interested. It's a cool idea but that's all it is, the players won't care about things like that, they'll only find it annoying.

@Mezara I understand the concern for lack of scripts but trust me. When it comes to servers I know scripts and maps go hand in hand with one another.
Sure it may look like it's going to lack scripts at this stage and that's because it is going to for now. But at this point in time it's map development I am focused on, scripts will definitely come later. And you can expect NPC mission/storylines too.

Overview of Woodvale
d0aaHI6.jpg

Back