• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Real-Map Project

Would you play a remodeled Real Map?

• Total voters

tumblr_n2rgjmbzdB1rutlwpo4_500.png

Very nice maps, good job ;), but on this I don't like the bridge at all

4 or 5 could be a swamp area.
2 should have another city to the south along the coast maybe.
1 could be a corrupted land with ruins of a former city and a big castle of a wizard or smth.

4 or 5 could be a swamp area.
2 should have another city to the south along the coast maybe.
1 could be a corrupted land with ruins of a former city and a big castle of a wizard or smth.
I was thinking 4 would be good for a swampy area, 2 most likely will be another city to keep it similar to Venore, however it may not be swampy + elevated.
About #1, I'm abit wary of how to do that sort of detail for those areas. I'm sure I could work some sort of style for it though

I mean that it would be fun to fight past a swamp in order to get ahead, but all the players nowadays is too lazy! ^^

Omg man, i just double fapping right now :O Amazing!

@knatte1 7 is sort of a central spot between that city and Silvertwine mountain, still reckon it will fit? ;o

Credits to @n0cz
tumblr_n35233XCML1rutlwpo1_500.png

tumblr_n35233XCML1rutlwpo2_500.png

tumblr_n35233XCML1rutlwpo3_500.png

tumblr_n35233XCML1rutlwpo4_500.png

those are probably the coolest looking maps i've ever seen ..

i don't completely understand the blackness, it's supposed to represent like a very deep cavern right?

Got suggestions for Nr 6: Swamp and Nr 1: Elven Era with forest sprites.

Did u map the last pieces you posted?

Back