• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phoenix Legacy 10.98 Custom future game

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
29hh4ey.png

Hello guys! Im here to show you my project, that has been in development for many years, and after a success beta, we know what to fix, what to improve, what to change, etc...

This game is based in rebirth system, wich at certain level, you can rebirth and become a level 8 again, however, you keep your skills and magic level from before. Aditionaly, through out the world, there are several chests that holds mana and hp, wich will stay with you forever, even if you do rebirth.

With each rebirth, you unlock new features, such as spells, new hunting zones, new items, new functions in the game, new events, etc! Its the way to keep advancing in the story and keep getting stronger!This game is currently in spanish and english, however we are working hard to get it multi-language, so at the beginning of the game you can choose the language and the whole game changes languages, not only configurations and basic words.

With a complete new graphic interface, unique systems, unique sprites, i present to you Phoenix Legacy.

Story:

3000 Thousand years ago, the world was dark and savage. Beasts everywhere, life was impossible for any peaceful living being.
But it all changed suddenly, when the world was illuminated by a glorious and holy Phoenix called "Garuda".
This Holy phoenix came to the world to clense out the evil and bring peace to all living creatures. This enlightment period was called "The enlightment".
Many years went by and peaceful living creatures found peace, and started to grow communities and later cities...the population growth, however, also evil growth among man.

An unknown man, with his greed and lack of morals, wanted the power of Garuda of rebirth to humanity, so humans can re-live after dying.
In his sleep, this man cut one of his feathers and cast a powerful enchantation on it so he, and all humanity could use this phoenix power!

Garuda, hurted by humanity's betrayal, flew far away, to unknown lands, away from every human and in company of animals. With his presence, he blessed the animals around him with incredible strenght, making them his loyal protectors. On the other hand, with him leaving, the world of humans became darker once again and many dark creatures flooded the land.

Despite human's betrayal, he gave humanity one more oportunity to be blessed by his divinity, and created followers, that will ask every brave adventure to perform incredibly difficult tasks, to prove the determination of making peace with Garuda.

Whoever passes all these tests and reaches Garuda, will give humanity the protection of Garuda once more!

In-Game pictures:

We have an amazing upgrade system, wich lets you level up your outfit and mount to get higher attributes! The items to give them experience are obtained by killing bosses.

Also we have an amazing system called "Global boss", where you can fight a random boss every day at a certain time, will give give all participant amazing prizes sent to depot! Here you can check a fight agains "Dreamghoul", the god of darkness.

This game is currently in development, however it was online for a year, where we applied a lot of new content and fixed many things.
For personal issues, we had to put the game to rest during a couple of months now, so it's offline, but in continue development.

So the purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions from you guys! I wanna make an incredible game with the help of all of you! So we all can enjoy this! Please tell us what you think!!

I also want to invite you to like out facebook site and join our discord !
You can also check some amazing videos of the in-game content in our youtube channel!

Facebook Phoenix Legacy
Discord server
Youtube Channel

Finally i wanna thank the otland community, specially support staff, wich have helped me during all these years, and ofc to my constant programmers.

Looks nice. I watched the video with the boss also. Feels very underpowered to be a god.
And I didn't see the boss at all because of all the effects and no one lost a single hp.

Looks nice. I watched the video with the boss also. Feels very underpowered to be a god.
And I didn't see the boss at all because of all the effects and no one lost a single hp.
Yes, in the beta it was a high exp rate game, that will change, i will make it around exp x20, before it was x100, so there were very high lvls, also that monster is supose so not hit very much, only have a lot of hp, so low lvls can participate aswell :D

New dragons! All shared with project Ranger's Arcani!

Also i remade the Magic plate armor, full golden set and new chests!

Last edited:
Really love your chests. Would feel really good to find a golden or even a blue one.
Make them free to use for everyone :D

Really love your chests. Would feel really good to find a golden or even a blue one.
Make them free to use for everyone :D
Hey thanks! Yeah they will be used in normal map for different quests! The higher the value of the item, the best the chest will be :D

Hello everyone, since this is a discussion thread, i would like to ask you all guys about a system that i have that i want to renew, but im having a hard time making it possible!

Im gonna tell how what the system does now and what i want to change! Hear me out

Actual system:

The system is rebirth, in this system, you achive a certain lvl, lets say lvl 300, then you can make your first rebirth, wich will get you back to lvl 8 but saving your previous skills, magic lvl, etc...there are also some HP and Mana granted by doing quests, that aditional hp and mana wont get reseted, but the rest it will...
Also, every 5 rebirth you do, you unlock a new area, full with quests and new monsters, where u can get new weapons, spells, etc...
so actually, there are 30 rebirth max, wich give 7 areas (rb1,rb5,rb10,rb15,rb20,rb25 and rb30)

What i want/need:

what i need is that the system dont take away your lvl, that you keep leveling as long as u want without loosing the lvl, so i was thinking that instead of rebirth, the process should be called "Ascension", the system will ask some items (old system does this too) and it will grant you the ascension lvl 1 + a lot of rewards, maybe skill points for you to choose in what to spend...

Sounds nice...but the real problem is how do i use the rebirth areas for this system, if players dont get reseted, they can go up with very high lvls, lets imagine every ascension every...50 levels? and 30 rebirths?
at the end, the player would have lvl 1500...

what do you think about this guys? too much lvl? how could this new system be implemented without breaking the game

I really hope you can help me with your thoughts because the team and i are struggling with this! we would like to hear what you think!
thanks!!

Level is just a number, right? While doing a rebirth you could "go" back to level 8 with all stats etc. But you keep your level. So with your current level range, first rebirth you still end up at level 300, but you have the stats of a level 8. I guess you cant go back to previous areas? idk.

Or. You do a rebirth every level 100, so If you have done rebirth 4 times, with the last time at level 400, you become level 408(the 4 in 408 is how many times you've done it, and the "08" is your current level. Maybe im confusing.
-So with this MAX level would be 799, cause you cant rebirth 8 times. And a level 180 could fight a level 680, cause they have almost same stats, except that the level 680 have more spells, hp and mana.

Level is just a number, right? While doing a rebirth you could "go" back to level 8 with all stats etc. But you keep your level. So with your current level range, first rebirth you still end up at level 300, but you have the stats of a level 8. I guess you cant go back to previous areas? idk.

Or. You do a rebirth every level 100, so If you have done rebirth 4 times, with the last time at level 400, you become level 408(the 4 in 408 is how many times you've done it, and the "08" is your current level. Maybe im confusing.
-So with this MAX level would be 799, cause you cant rebirth 8 times. And a level 180 could fight a level 680, cause they have almost same stats, except that the level 680 have more spells, hp and mana.
you have to change the fighting mechanics to not partake the level for damage calculator its as easy as that when working with rebirths

Hope it's still going strong, very interesting project ;)

Hello guys!! How is everyone doing! I wanted to post our most recent system, for gathering resources!! :D

How does the gathering resources system work?

There are a total of 3 types of resources: Stones, wood and crystals.
Also there is one tool to gather each of these resources: Stone breaking hammer, axe and pickaxe.
These resources have tiers, from 1 to 5 and also the tools have tiers from 1-5.

320402fc56122faa5320f2970adcd8bf.png

Example:

Imagine you want to cut down a tree tier 1, you can use whatever axe you want, from tier 1-5. Because it's tier 1, you can only use tier 1 axe skill cost free. To use more powerful tools, you need to have certain amount of skill first. Axe tier 2 will ask you 20 skill of lumberjacking before you can use it.

Another example is what if you find a rock tier 2 in the wild, but you only have hammer tier 1? You can't gather that rock with that weak tool, you need hammer tier 2 at least to be able to gather that rock.

Is there any advance on using top tier tools?
Yes there is! Its faster.
For example: you have axe tier 5, if you use it on tree tier 1, you can gather that tree full in just a few seconds, however, the tree tier 5 is gonna be the same time as always if you gather a resource with the same tier tool category.

Is that all?

No! :D
There's also, a small percentage that when the resource it's able to be gathered again, it comes with some magic effect. If you gather that resource, you will get a special kind of item, more rare of course.

These gathering items are intended to be part of a crafting system, you will be able to use these to craft certain powerful items in game, and it's the only way you can have them.

Enjoy this video i made
(In the video, i use a pickaxe against the rock because i haven't sprite the hammers yet. Also all the sound comes from the game. And there's a small problem with the sound system, it sounded very low at first two blows of the axe.)

Gathering system video

Last edited:
Hey Thorn! Good to see you are doing well and your project are starting to be beyond tibia in terms of visual improvements👍

It's formatted almost exactly as the actual haunts in the real books, and I honestly would appreciate if anyone has the time or group available to help me test it and give feedback regarding balance or personal experiences. Also, if you enjoy the premise and/or mechanics.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

It's formatted almost exactly as the actual haunts in the real books, and I honestly would appreciate if anyone has the time or group available to help me test it and give feedback regarding balance or personal experiences. Also, if you enjoy the premise and/or mechanics.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Hello Renegad, we have already tested vocations in the closed alpha, we are now making other changes and updates!, wich involves making the game harder to last more time, also transforming the map in a big rpg continent and more custom features!

Nice project, I see You played online albion and I will tell you too, I thought that this system will work in Tibia. I wonder how it will work out and I wish to finish the project, one thing is certain that such an ots was not yet. ; D

Hey guys! We have been working really hard to fix all the bugs and specially make this game harder.
¿Why harder?
We already experienced it as a high exp game, wich leads to finishing the content of the game too fast (couple of months), so in order to make the content last longer, we decided to reduce the exp and remove the infinite ammo and runes (this last was due an excesive amount of money in the game after people get high lvl)
All of this has now been fixed, at least till lvl 150 people dont own more than 50 cc, wich is good for economy.

We have also implemented new slots, these slots are:
earrings, gauntlets, relics and 2 more slots for rings (always felt weird that there was only 1 possible ring if people have much more fingers)
Earrings and gauntlets are self explanatory, but relics are not. Relics are simple magic objects, made of different materials, wich will provide you boost for your damage. Example: a Fire relic will make every fire damage you have be increased by a certain amount.

These 3 new items will only be obtainable through crafting system...you will need to get the resources to obtain these items (gathering system previously explained in this thred) + some other items.
Also crafting will come with new crafting skills, for example, a player with crafting skill 1-10 can't craft the most powerful items even if the have the resources, in this case, someone with higer crafting skills can craft those items and put them to sale!!

And finally, we are working to make the map more rpg, meaning: Huge continent map. We are still figuring if we should remove the teleports to hunting areas or not, but we are definetely removing quest teleports and hiding all the quests in this new brand map!

This is all for now, we are now expecting the crafting system, wich will be a huge system for the game!!

Hello guys, it is with great sadness that i have to inform you that the project Phoenix Legacy has come to an end. With monetary issues and lack of time and programmer this project has become impossible to continue. It's been a great journey and many have good memories of playing this game. The project will stop today :(

what a pity I only came across something very interesting ((but if the project will work again. be sure to notify)

Back