• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Photoshop CS4

I don't know soon I think in October or November.. and i won't try it out I'm happy with my CS3:)

Well i think i won't try it because it got not much better things then CS3 got, when CS3 came everyone said it better but when i tried it it was same only another layout of the program ;_;

Well i think i won't try it because it got not much better things then CS3 got, when CS3 came everyone said it better but when i tried it it was same only another layout of the program ;_;

It also had some functions that cs2 didint have. I think you should read the notes about whats new on adobe.se and you will see :)

It also had some functions that cs2 didint have. I think you should read the notes about whats new on adobe.se and you will see :)
Those who used CS2 and didn't change to cs could after few days download those plugins to their photoshop cs2^^

Back