• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Administration Panel! Beta Release

Try to configure the file manually

and write me then we will think

i already configure it manually and still no working.. S: you know what is the problem?

Write me more about it try also to cut out the function in config.php

gosh! it works :D i cut the function and it works :) if you wanna help say me :)

Errors:

Config.php related
####################################################################################
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find() (previously declared in
D:\xampp\htdocs\administration panel\adm_module\config.php:15) in
D:\xampp\htdocs\administration panel\adm_module\config.php on line 20

Go into adm_module and open config.php

find this part

function find($param, $file) {
$fgc = file_get_contents($file);
$strstr = stristr($fgc, $param);
$explode = explode('"', $strstr);
return $explode[1];
}

and delete it
####################################################################################

Uhm I need still help:S I need new PHP codes can any one supply me?

Also i need someone to ADD Layout Changer + Multilanguage :(

If someone could just download the files and edit them.. I would be really Thankful i will give credits!

well,
if you want to edit something more than just config.lua you should made or implement any simple file manager with text editor to editscripts(whats the reason of editing .xml if you cannot do the rest?)
and it would be awesome if youll be able to make non text editor of config(some kind of parsing, displaying on left variable name and on right textarea with value)

downloading now, gonna see the code and test everything

Uhm i have a little probblem with config management script :] thats why i need help at this project :p

Uhm i have a little probblem with config management script :] thats why i need help at this project :p

You mean you have problems with the whole "project" and you want someone to do all the things for you, am I right?

Not at all.. As you see i deal with this all to this point alone ;] I just need someone to help.. Do you think all projects are made by one person?

Only thing I can complain at ATM is the big ass top menu. Make it smaller.

TICKER??
have you finished that? because im working atm in an advanced one

i'll release mine then ^^

Back