• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Character Signature - v4

@up

Yes, but they must have filled in the Realname and Location thing on the server site...

my pictures name is background1 and background2

this is background1 took it as an example to test the script b4 making my own banner
6olys7.png

this is my background2 took it also as a sample for testing the script b4 making new image/banner/ background as u call it...

6olys7.png

same picture but i gave eachone a name which is background1 and 2

i guess i am simple and clear any help plz cuz i have been 2 days on the same topic (thread)..

need to finish that soo much

I'm not sure if I am following, could you give me a link to your site?

sure, Brighty Server - Latest News

b4 i post i wanna add that i did what master-c told me about which is & image=1 and added also character= (character name and it worked but the problem how i can link that with ur script + how i can do as the person can choose one of his char to do his signature with?!! simply what i want is the way of linking?! also nothing appear except the signature and a white screen soo where is the url and the forum url of the signature they don appear and the page itself don have any backgrounds just a white screen with the signature on the top left:/ any idea?

PHP:
<input type="text" value="[img]http://brighty.no-ip.org/index.php?subtopic=signature&character=<?=$name?>&image=1[/img]" />
change the <?=$name?> to the name variable (from your account, could do it for you some other day).

Bump.. guyz been here for 3 days to complete that signature meh.. shall i stay more or what??? any help!!

As I've stated several times, I am a very busy man. Whenever I feel like I got enough spare time to implent it with Gesior's AAC, I will.

Back