• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP][POT] Error Admin Protocol TFS

GhostWD

I'm in love with the var_dump()
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLanders!

I've got problem with POT i keep getting error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught E_OTS_OutOfBuffer in C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\classes\OTS_Buffer.php:140
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\classes\OTS_Buffer.php(155): OTS_Buffer->check()
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\classes\OTS_Admin.php(510): OTS_Buffer->getChar()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\classes\OTS_Admin.php(352): OTS_Admin->send('\x01\x00\xFE')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\examples\admin.php(6): OTS_Admin->__construct('127.0.0.1', 7171)
#4 {main}
  thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\POTTEST\POT\classes\OTS_Buffer.php on line 140

what i know(i think) is socket dont get response ( fgets($this->socket, 3) === FALSE ) on line 49X (function send OTS_Admin.php), could someone help me with this? I dont get how admin protocol works xd

Sleavely/POT

With regards
Ghost

POT status checker is working but admin not so I don't know maybe they changed protocol of admin. I've checked tfs0.4 admin.cpp but I dont understand it when status.cpp I do ;/

someone?

What PHP version are you using? If it's above 7.0, then I suggest you trying with PHP 5.3, just to exclude its some compatibility problem with PHP.

Secondly, the protocol of OTAdmin hasn't changed since 10 years.

Additionally, I would suggest trying to connect with otadmin client tool (opentibia/admin), to see if your server is configured correctly to accept OTAdmin connections.

@slawkens yes I tried that because I thought too that its fault of php version so I tried with 5.something and nothing same result ;/.

thanks for client! I will try it.

Back