• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Upcoming AAC for TFS

well, he just logged in today, but he logged out very quickly, so I didn't get to ask him anything...

I am waiting till wednesday until I quit this project ^^

no we kill you instead :mad: trying to ruin one of swedens najs projects

I have access to his files (a). Nah, I'll force him to complete this project.
Stay patient!

Hey guys!
I'm sorry I haven't been very active, and sorry for letting all you people down, especially niller, my sincerest apologizes. However, I do have a reason; I've been working A LOT and haven't even had a single time to enter my computer.

The worst part of it, is that I'm still working and right after it school starts, so I'm willing to release everything with Nillers permission. However, as I only did the template; if Niller accepts to release that and not the codes, that's whats coming for you. BUT, if Niller would like to keep the template for himself, he gets it for his help.

So, once again, I'm sorry for letting you all down like this, wasn't my intention. I know I haven't finished many projects during my time as a phper. But this one I was really hoping to finish, however real life kinda destroyed it for me.

Yours,
Chris.

One more project going down the drain... and some more money wasted for me even though you promised ;<

@up
Money wasted?

Anyway, since I was kinda just waiting for any kind of reply from Chris, then I guess now I'll have to say something :)

I would like to keep working on the project, but working on it alone is gonna take time that I don't have, as this year is my exams year.
So I'm going to be really focused on school, instead of computer stuff.
In about one month, I should be signed up for a job aswell, so that's gonna take up some days too, and I'm not going to work like 12 hours each Saturday and Sunday, as I have other stuff to do aswell.

If anyone would like to help with the coding, then I would sure like to have a co-scripter.
I'm open for any ideas that you may have as a co-scripter.
If you would like to help with the coding, just reply to this thread, stating your experience in PHP scripting / specificly OpenTibia Website Scripting and the country you live in.

If nobody want's to sign up, then Chris has my aproval, for releasing the scripts.

EDIT:
Just after I finished this post, I realised that I will not have any time at all to work on it, and therefor, the conclusion would be either of the following:
  • Someone (1 or 2 people) should take over the work.
  • All codes will be released (even though not much has actully been made), along with the template.

Last edited:
I payed for this domain + for some other projects which he also quit working on :p

Well I could help but I don't think I'm good enough to do it all by myself. But then I will just force Chris to help me :D

Well, you wouldn't have to do everything, as you could just use POT.

I wouldn't mind you using POT for the project, and I would probably be able to work maybe 1 or 2 hours a day, so if you needed any help, it's as simple as asking.

Back