• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Upcoming AAC for TFS

Yeah as niller already posted, we will use a bit of JavaScript. But that is only to improve the user-friendliness. Why are you asking? : )

We may have a bit of AJAX in our system, yes. But that is basically JavaScript combined with XML. For the same reason as with JavaScript it will only be to upgrade the userfriendliness. :)

Since you've already decided that the menus will need some javascripts, do you have a finished layout? If so, it would be nice to have a look. :)

Ah, forgot about that. xD Sorry. Can't look at it atm since my internet is all screwed up. Otland is one of the like 1000 sites I can access... Can't access msn, AIM, OpenLua, etc. Nothing! :( (Damn Tele2 -.-)

It's coming along great so far, 4220niller is currently working a bit on the whole core system. I myself am doing a website for Myth Entertainment (promised them long before the idea of the AAC begun), however it will not be for many more days. :)

Oh ok ;P Well, do whatever you have to but don't quit this AAC :D

Atm, i've made pretty much of the important stuff, which is the invisible stuff, stuff that the viewer will never see, but makes the site run :)

I hope that Chris will take over making the Account and Player class, and the pages, so that I have less stuff to worry about ;)

Here's an update:
  • Nothing is really done yet, except for the plugin engine (NPlugins (My own)) and the Navigation engine (This is what makes the navigation of the site possible)
  • The navigation and plugin engine is 100% done.

This might sound like a small bit of work, but it really isn't, considering I actully only worked on it for 2 days.

When Chris is done with the design for Myth Entertainment, the speed of the project will grow, and it wont be long before we have a first release ready.

I would like to mention some features that wont be in the first release:
  • Plugins will not be released before we have our plugin database running.
  • Auto Update will not be in it because, as of yet, our project page isn't done yet, and therefor the CMS will not be able to communicate with our site.
  • Multiple theme/template support (Sorry, you'll have to do with the default one, which looks awesome.)
  • Forum (Guildboard) will most likely not be either, as i'm thinking of making it as a plugin.

A preview will be ready soon, so all of you people that are eagering to see the template in use, will be pleased :)

Sounds good niller :D
edit:
an idea.. advanced character search! :D

like if you search for "Car" the whole car family would show up like Car, Noob Car, Fast Car, Slow Car :D Just like in google ... several alternatives to choose from :)

Last edited:
I feel like Chris has given up on this, and it is too much work for me to do, so, if he isn't going to tell me anything soon, i'll quit the project ^^

Back