• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Pic Editor v3.0 by Trooper

HELP!!! I used this pic editor and the "change outfit" color buttons are ALL ONE COLOR.

Tipic you must do *.bat file and paste it:
@Echo off
echo What you wanna do?
echo 1. Extract
echo 2. Compile
:setp
set/p"echo=>"
if %echo%==1 goto extract
if %echo%==2 goto compile
if %echo%==exit goto nq
goto setp
:nq
cls
exit
:extract
cls
picparser.exe -x Tibia.pic
echo Extracted!
pause
exit
:compile
cls
picparser.exe -c NewPic.pic
echo Compiled!
pause
exit

Solved the problem, used Paint.net and it did something to the png so i couldnt pack it again.

Tipic you must do *.bat file and paste it:
@Echo off
echo What you wanna do?
echo 1. Extract
echo 2. Compile
:setp
set/p"echo=>"
if %echo%==1 goto extract
if %echo%==2 goto compile
if %echo%==exit goto nq
goto setp
:nq
cls
exit
:extract
cls
picparser.exe -x Tibia.pic
echo Extracted!
pause
exit
:compile
cls
picparser.exe -c NewPic.pic
echo Compiled!
pause
exit
Useful batch script.
Thanks!

This tool is perfect. Works great for 10.77.
I might not be very good at remaking the sprites but I tried.
1y8npt.jpg

But seriously a very good tool. Recommended for everybody!

Great tool, works!

One off topic question, I couldn't find anything about this since googling tibia today means that you will only see results over bots and other crap!

My question is if I want to change the color of local chat (for example) from yellow to blue, or whatever text there is, how do I do this? Because I thought this was changed in the pic editor but now it seems like the client is generating the color... Which gives me some issues :'(

Don't know but width and height must be divisible by 32. For example 15px * 32 = 480.
When i added 4k photo it packed well , but didn't suit tibia , it was horrible.
I want to add very very high quality image. and suit tibia and almost any screen resolution:D
Help me

C:\Tibia\picEditor>picparser.exe -c C:\Tibia\CustomClient\Tibia2.pic
Unable to open images/000.png

I added a 1920x???? resolution picture and it did not work, the I resized it to 640x480 (the original picture resolution) and got the same message.. what could possibly have gone wrong ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found that after resizing I accidentally saved it as jpg.

Edit again: So this is the resized version of the image, it looks ugly but fits correctly.
1596582468333.png

And now this is the original size of the picture, 1920x1088. It cropped the image instead of filling it all! lol how to make it fit the entire image?
1596582584637.png

Last edited:
Back