• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Picking up items from ground to equipment slots

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
When i kill an behemoth for example.. then i loot steel boots, and then i wan't to put them directly on my "shoe slot equipment" but it wont work if i have shoes there already.. i thought it was just going to swap?

I first need to take it in bag, then i need to put it up on my shoes, then it works to swap..

i don't know if there is an error or if they changed it, i know you could do this before.. haha..

Solution
E
Solution
yes we changed it because that is how real tibia works :D

this is the change iirc:

you can revert it if you want
Thank you man! very helpful! :)

maybe you understand what cause this problem also?
Error Report full.png
i did a post about it also, so if you know maybe you want to answere there instead? :)
this bug im getting really tired of..

make sure that the map doesn't have invalid items and that the map is saved with the same items.otb that the server uses
How do i check so the map doesn't have invalid items? I know i can do "Cleanup" but is there any more ways to do it?
Post automatically merged:

make sure that the map doesn't have invalid items and that the map is saved with the same items.otb that the server uses
i just tried to change Items.otb now to youre latest i saw in a post made by you..
Now im getting bugs all the time..

need to change back, but then the problem is in OTB file... is there anyway to make this things work together?
i mean the server works great, and mapeditor, is it the "Tibia client" that is the problem or what can it be? :O

Last edited:

this is the change iirc:

Hey Evil! Check my thread about client crash, im using youre server and gesior.pl may know The issue. Have not tried it yet but im going to, maybe its gonna be helpful for you! :)

this is the change iirc:

thanks! it helped me today..

but.. i think in old versions you could swap items from ground/loot directly to equip/slots..
i'm using tfs 1.5 8.0 nekiro's downgrade and when i realized that i cannot do that, i thought it was a bug..

but ok, now it's how i want it to be :D

Back