• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Pierce

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
chest0017.jpg

i love karma

bro ur level 150... uve been on the compute rfor atleast 10 hours all 3 of these days, why are you talking about dick when you are clearly the one in need of some help
stfu kid u have no life/skill and u play all day wtf are u doing with ur life

I was referring to Errk & the others who backstabbed you and killed you guys.

bro ur level 150... uve been on the compute rfor atleast 10 hours all 3 of these days, why are you talking about dick when you are clearly the one in need of some help
stfu kid u have no life/skill and u play all day wtf are u doing with ur life

P-p-please don't insult my :(:(:(

LOlololOLOLolOLolLolL

So funny watching you rage you must be getting too much dick in your ass lately but is no suprise with seeing all the licking you do on an OT f0rum. Though i understand they are your only friends since you never leave your basement you have to try to satisfy them in anyway you can :'(

EDIT: Oh no pls menz errk backstab and leave with about 6 people omgomgomgomg pls noooooooo

P-p-please don't insult my :(:(:(

LOlololOLOLolOLolLolL

So funny watching you rage you must be getting too much dick in your ass lately but is no suprise with seeing all the licking you do on an OT f0rum. Though i understand they are your only friends since you never leave your basement you have to try to satisfy them in anyway you can :'(

EDIT: Oh no pls menz errk backstab and leave with about 6 people omgomgomgomg pls noooooooo

Coming from the kid who probably hasn't left his house since this server started...

Coming from the kid who probably hasn't left his house since this server started...

Actually i went to a movie with a friend tonight, shouldn't you be out prowling the str3ets like da dubb3r you are.?

What'd you do tonight? Oh you sat in a ventrilo listening to Tibia songs.?

Actually i went to a movie with a friend tonight, shouldn't you be out prowling the str3ets like da dubb3r you are.?

What'd you do tonight? Oh you sat in a ventrilo listening to Tibia songs.?

Like the time you went to the movies at 8 am with "friends".

Chilled with the fam tonight, since it was Easter, not sure if you knew that.

Like the time you went to the movies at 8 am with "friends".

Chilled with the fam tonight, since it was Easter, not sure if you knew that.

You don't have to go to a theater to watch a movie little boy, well maybe you do since you can't afford a TV on a subway salary, which reminds me is that what you mean by 'chilled wit fam' you went to work? (for all who don't know lil anthony works at his parents sandwich shop)

Anth I left at 2 p.m to go to my aunts for Easter and your fat ass is online. I just got home and its midnight and your pathetic little faggot ass is still on, 10 hours later. It was fucking Easter go to church and spend some time with your family. (Some actual time)

You don't have to go to a theater to watch a movie little boy, well maybe you do since you can't afford a TV on a subway salary, which reminds me is that what you mean by 'chilled wit fam' you went to work? (for all who don't know lil anthony works at his parents sandwich shop)

HA nah man i've got some pretty nice TV's.

(for all those who don't know, pierce doesn't have a job and stays home and plays tibia all day)

oh wait, everyone knows :p

Anth I left at 2 p.m to go to my aunts for Easter and your fat ass is online. I just got home and its midnight and your pathetic little faggot ass is still on, 10 hours later. It was fucking Easter go to church and spend some time with your family. (Some actual time)

Someones mad! HAAHAHAHHAH

I haven't been on all day but OKAY

HA nah man i've got some pretty nice TV's.

(for all those who don't know, pierce doesn't have a job and stays home and plays tibia all day)

oh wait, everyone knows :p

Tehehe when i need more money i ask my dad for it, when anth needs more money 'MOM I'M NOT GOING TO WORK MAKING SANDWICHS UNTIL YOU GIVE ME A RAISE!!!!'

Hey also Anth remember the week you were 'OFF' from work and you were online in ventrilo at least 15 hours+ one of those days? Mysteriously you had the next week 'OFF' too OH WAIT and then the next week too!!!! haha bad.

EDIT: how can you make fun of someone for having a girlfriend.???? Jealous all you get is Matt? You guys can send little webcam videos flexing to each other while you sm0ke a cig and your dads p0le

maybe you can get your gf to wipe up your tears while you guys LAN and play tibia? :D

Yeah, just maybe.

Your starting to pick up the habits of the people your around. Matt always makes threads about Pierce and oh what ya know little Anth is making them too! When you were with us you always tried to lead LOL bad :/

It's all anth can do, is copy the people he hangs out with 10$ says the gay guy he has a lil school girl crush on drives a PINK VW so he just thought DUDE I SHOULD GET ONE TOO!!!!

Back