OTClient Ping: ?? - how come?

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Solutions
Reaction score
When hosting on my own PC, connecting with my own PC i get issues with ping: ?? my character freezes and i have to relog, sometimes it works, sometimes not, is it a memory issue or whats happening? Check image:

TFS: 1.3
No errors in console.

fe.png

Blasphemy

Reaction score
OP
Mjmackan

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try it out immediately.

Hi you must activate this function:

of course, you have to do this first:
How come the protocolgame.cpp is way bigger in those sources edits than the original tfs 1.3 sources?
@second link.

Last edited:
OP
Mjmackan

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Solutions
Reaction score
So after a lot of hustle, I cannot get this straight and I cannot figure that noone else had this issue with TFS 1.3 & OTCv8.

After compiling with the links above i get a black screen when logging in. (see below) I tried several other sources but nothing seems to work and since I have no clue whats making this issue from the start I have no idea what to look for really.

1613586082713.png

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
was this fixed? im having same issue with tfs 1.3 im using 8.6 . i know that 8.6 doesn't handle ping but i know there were a fake ping like tibianic's dll one

OP
Mjmackan

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Solutions
Reaction score
My solution to this was to download a new fresh repo of tfs 1.3 and look through the links that were posted above.
I'd suggest both you guys to create a new thread if you haven't already and post your sources/TFS version.