• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink guys so pro!

Azur Mayne

MattheWTaylor
Reaction score
c9k.png

Making po reload of doomek number 900?

.____________________________________________________.

That is all.

god. writing on facebook about reload? murat make some kebaps for me thanks.

Next time he will post his phone number and he will send SMS with ventrillo :p

Kebab's having fun!

@Gengter u made my day hahahahaha

[video=youtube;AE5rFPhWKTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5rFPhWKTE[/video]

c9k.png

Making po reload of doomek number 900?

.____________________________________________________.

That is all.
Kay say w.e you want, but on Lunarforce you and your little team got crushed by my team in Edron and you are calling everyone else bad? We were like 5 people too, you maybe around 8-10 and should have easily been able to take us.

Kay say w.e you want, but on Lunarforce you and your little team got crushed by my team in Edron and you are calling everyone else bad? We were like 5 people too, you maybe around 8-10 and should have easily been able to take us.

you're so bad dude

You beat us in Edron when All In rushed us from behind, ok.

What happened in Liberty Bay again? Oh yeah, massacred.

You beat us in Edron when All In rushed us from behind, ok
What happened in Liberty Bay again? Oh yeah, massacred.

Lb? We won a war did you? All In helping us? Ur retarded brah. We got vids we raped u guys face the facts. Your members tried sneaking me well we raped em
We got u in carlin,edron and many other places we win u lose azur cry urself to sleep aushaishzzzahaxaxxaxazaza

0.0 "Ok"

Gz you won a Tibia war nerds.

@Demontorrent your own brother calls you a low life fuck, why do you force everyone to hate you?

@Salar, tell me when your balls drop and you stop playing Tibia all day.

Says the unstoppable Tali who played on a level 160 and died like a parcel every time :D

yes im unstoppable i never got pushed by the way idiot nice try though o.0 as you said im 160 good job nerd you killed a 160 most the time without ssas might rings or gmps BAHAHAH good job your mission is complete now hit that x in the corner of your screen and go get a job

0.0 "Ok"
Gz you won a Tibia war nerds.

@Demontorrent your own brother calls you a low life fuck, why do you force everyone to hate you?

@Salar, tell me when your balls drop and you stop playing Tibia all day.

Omg see this how u got everything wrong :s. Last time I spoke to u in vent 3 yrs ago. Balls havw dropped and they probably bogger than yours. Sad considiring ur 45. Just to backup tyson he has no brother

- - - Updated - - -

yes im unstoppable i never got pushed by the way idiot nice try though o.0 as you said im 160 good job nerd you killed a 160 most the time without ssas might rings or gmps BAHAHAH good job your mission is complete now hit that x in the corner of your screen and go get a job

No jokes dude what's the point of a job when he's going to school and has his parents to fund him. Another thing we boxed u guys with 2 people from the north and 8 of u couldn't kill me which caused all of u to die..
Sad. Ur 20? Get a job and get off tibia

Back