• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pink guys so pro!

Lol, lol, lol, lol, loool. Circa is Brett, Shorty Pally is Brett. Lol, lol, lol. Tyson is Demontorrent and he made a char named Brett Lewis for jokes. Lol Azur u. made me lol.... Lol.

Last edited:
Tyson is not Tyson, he's Brett Lewis.

Brett has a brother, his name is Gregory Edward Lewis.
You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I am not Brett Robert Lewis ! :D And yeh we know that you know Gregory. And Gregory even says you're like 30 years old and have no job. Fuacck.. But anyway, you want the video of us crushing through you at south gate edron?

Yeah, I don't care, lol.

And Greg is like 19 with no job, I work everyday from 4am - 1pm

Haven't even spoken to him in over a month =P

I still find it funny how you guys say I'm old because you all still look like little children, some probably still have their wisdom teeth in. Have fun jerking to your Tibia videos, I could care less about you two clowns.

Dude the funny thing is im in your videos pking with you lol.. Gregory? Not to my concern lol. Little Children........? More like a teen I look like a teenager and I enjoy so..

Dude the funny thing is im in your videos pking with you lol.. Gregory? Not to my concern lol. Little Children........? More like a teen I look like a teenager and I enjoy so..

teen obeseity is a problem salar you need to see somebody

Yeah, I don't care, lol.

And Greg is like 19 with no job, I work everyday from 4am - 1pm

Haven't even spoken to him in over a month =P

I still find it funny how you guys say I'm old because you all still look like little children, some probably still have their wisdom teeth in. Have fun jerking to your Tibia videos, I could care less about you two clowns.
Just 1 point to prove you wrong, he's working on an oil rig bud.. More of a job you would ever get you fuckin girl. Working as banana boy at a supermarket isn't a job.

Just 1 point to prove you wrong, he's working on an oil rig bud.. More of a job you would ever get you fuckin girl. Working as banana boy at a supermarket isn't a job.

it pays so yeah its a job nice logic

I'm an accountant at Partners Health Care.

I already have a career.

What I do; I work with numbers, I call people that owe money to the hospital or that have to pay their health care (Blue cross blue shield etc etc). I call them to let them know that their shit is over due, and see if they can pay or not. If they can't, I need to find a solution to get the hospital the money from that person.

What do you do? Sit on Tibia all day calling people no lifers? Listen, when you get a job, and a girl, hit me up. Cause as of right now, you both are pretty pathetic in my books.

I'm an accountant at Partners Health Care.

I already have a career.

What I do; I work with numbers, I call people that owe money to the hospital or that have to pay their health care (Blue cross blue shield etc etc). I call them to let them know that their shit is over due, and see if they can pay or not. If they can't, I need to find a solution to get the hospital the money from that person.

What do you do? Sit on Tibia all day calling people no lifers? Listen, when you get a job, and a girl, hit me up. Cause as of right now, you both are pretty pathetic in my books.

EY Noob, Stop Lie Matty! You are a 10 year old american rapper :D Your rap name is MattyBRaps 7 Year Old Raps "Like A G6" - Far East Movement Parody by MattyBRaps - YouTube

Asghuasahsuaahus People rappin' about their cars, and their money, why would you rap about your stuff, now that's just funny...

heres demontorrent!
[video=youtube;LySvegGsX4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LySvegGsX4E[/video]

heres demontorrent!
[video=youtube;LySvegGsX4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LySvegGsX4E[/video]

Tali who the fk are u? like honestly? i never saw u ingame or idk ur just random sitting on forums 24h?
p.s evul striker here so dont call me random nb .i.

Back