• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pinkest Clown on Celesta (Real Tibia)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
This will be the life thread of my char "Pinkest Clown" on Celesta :)

An old friend sneaked up on me by surprise when I was hunting Venore trolls :p

0TTpgmb.jpg

He also sent me some starter eq and cash :p So in order to celebrate our reunion after I retired some months ago we of course had to have some good sake :D

JRm6Gbn.jpg

Some time today I went hunting at POH and I was lucky there was no other player xD

3myAxKk.jpg

Bnn8dOZ.jpg

Then got my promotion with the lad xD I kinda regret inviting him to attend this important event, because now he calls me "royal pain xD"

7vRfEl6.jpg

2lVKpac.jpg

BejttFU.jpg

Ixat63P.jpg

But resenting his bad behaviour he sent me some stealth rings to hunt with for Edron Cycs xD

ln9lPAA.jpg

I also attended the wedding of one of my friends today and ofc the only gift I got for them was sake :(
Still was hell lota fun with the guild hehe xD

CQOHoMz.jpg

ZY2XcPY.jpg

KHSdwmr.jpg

mfy1luH.jpg

That was my last 2 days and I had a whole lota fun with old friends and my guild :p

More to come!

Stay tuned :D

@ilikehacks123 something to follow mate :D

Last edited:
Big Update Today also :p

tO5EfTQ.jpg

TSgzxpH.jpg

First of all some Level UPs I had today
tKnpv60.jpg

7dZmEY0.jpg

yd220SX.jpg

KhGJieB.jpg

7jl1tA5.jpg

GjPdeg9.jpg

S8ZoF4M.jpg

Some loot of Cycs/Drake hunt :D
cBCrrVD.jpg

8OM5PXe.jpg

kdRHob8.jpg

My FIRST dragon (thouh in a team hunt = Still VERY thrilling for me!)
gjwBz8d.jpg

wKh2e1C.jpg

sSbVa3b.jpg

Also some guildie joined us later on the dragon hunt :D

y3h6Ktl.jpg

Stay tuned!

@hehemidu

Last edited:
I have a 100ek here I think

You can have it

Did search ages for Budrik today and did Yala access :)

Team hunted with some guildies at drakes and got some levels^^
nQ3wTuq.jpg

In4UxWK.jpg

HKrXh5Y.jpg

SpruQVb.jpg

I didnt get a notification of me being mentioned :( Keep it up :) i will follow for sure!! (might even start again xD but can't make any promises due to university )

I didnt get a notification of me being mentioned :( Keep it up :) i will follow for sure!! (might even start again xD but can't make any promises due to university )
Hehe I got also final exams approaching but one more week vacation. and after vacation will try to play at least sometimes a week :) Just start mate Im in a really lively english talking guild and they are all very friendly so feel free to join :)

Screens of today :)

sTJifRH.jpg

8NtOdLU.jpg

Took 8 levels today from 32 to 40 :D
bH4mKRV.jpg

E4SvJfY.jpg

S9M4SO0.jpg

9aOw6tR.png

2v5piTk.jpg

i8QlvQq.jpg

5KBfrmc.png

Llz8CWZ.jpg

So i joined damon as he made me offer i couldnt resist, here is today advances and from now on ill contribute to his thread :)

f3t6j9.jpg

qiv4u1T.jpg

uhh good night :) wasted 15 hp pots and gained 4 lvl ups and some monies + rares :)

Last edited:
and another pg session :D

XFCSP4y.jpg

overall today's mino gain was 6k - 3,8k wasted on pots :) also swapped cowtana to epee which will stay on untill lvl 40 :)

Back