• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pinkest Clown on Celesta (Real Tibia)

no, i have a free rename since cip randomized my name i can pick it by myself for free :p

I preferred your old name :p Nah just kiddin xD
omg... i havent renamed it yet, the name that is now is given to me by cipsoft and now i have possibility to change it to the one i would preffer :C

omg... i havent renamed it yet, the name that is now is given to me by cipsoft and now i have possibility to change it to the one i would preffer :C
Why did cip change your namw anyway? :D

So i got kicked out of guild for racist jokes and trolling oh well nothing is lost, joined other smaller guild right away and we went for hellspawns :D loot pall arm 2x k legs 1x k arm

hLZkSL.jpg

Gratz mate! Keep it up :) btw. i also switched guild

did 1 lvl up today and 1 ded on nightmares :C sooo im staying at 54 tonight :) also started to carry bp of club rings with me, my skills are low due to all time grind so i need something to make up for it :p each is 30min +4club so it works fine for me :)
2dI8CM0.jpg

Todays advances and loot :) did 4 lvls in total from 54 to 59 and some of it. :)

b8Js3J0.jpg

tkMRTsy.jpg

uSPfdr8.jpg

ObTDZLR.jpg

Loot:
7x focus cape
1x steel boots
1x composite hornbow
6x wand of draconia
5x lightning pendant
1x dragonbone staff
1x hibicuss dress
50x wyrm scale
2x asss
5x battle stone
some gems and like 8k in platinums
overall around 72k profit per head but ed still wasted hard on sio :)

Last edited:
Nice :D wanted to start hunting an hour ago. we still didnt start yet. forgot that ur bow is for lvl 50, then we had troubles with exp share and needed to work out which chars to take. then waited for ed/ek then forgot supplies xD

Back