• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pinkest Clown on Celesta (Real Tibia)

Couldnt sleep but my celesta druid needs some stam back so ill hunt on my main on unitera..and before you ask no i dont bot..i hate botters.
2dbnuc6.jpg

nnmgxw.jpg

16iiald.jpg

i dont use ashield beacuse if more then 2 creatures ur shielding is broken and becomes useless..so might as well have more dmg..i like to get 5-6 things on me most time and exori min.exori gran.exori

Come talk with me on Celesta :(

Short dragon hunt to finish level before bed..126-127 ...5 life rings/40 mana pots used
10drxxg.jpg

@Deepling im not just going to sit on celesta and talk..either i hunt or i log off lol

My celesta druid so far :))

2z9cjfc.jpg

Last edited:
Haha keep it up :)

Ill try to keep it up but so far me and @Deepling dont even play at the same times...diffrent time zones sucks...kinda discourages me to lvl here

makes me think i should just stay unitera on ek lol or go play a low exp ot (impossible to find)

Last edited:
O
Ill try to keep it up but so far me and @Deepling dont even play at the same times...diffrent time zones sucks...kinda discourages me to lvl here

makes me think i should just stay unitera on ek lol or go play a low exp ot (impossible to find)

Haha do what ya want xD End of the day celesta still rocks :) also there are alot of nice guilds u can join and have fun with. Lots of my old friends are in Demonic Legion

O

Haha do what ya want xD End of the day celesta still rocks :) also there are alot of nice guilds u can join and have fun with. Lots of my old friends are in Demonic Legion

yes alot nicer people if i could afford to i would transfer my 127 ek to here

training a lvl 8 knight there so far almost 60 club

i will still play im just rant when we played ots deepling was always on same time as me but with real tibia he decide to change times he plays lol

level 40-41 halfway to 42 dragon hunt (left cuz botters come ks)

95oneb.jpg

i decided to quit unitera for good sold all my stuff bought tibia coins and sold on celesta..now i have a little money to burn

2n27f7.jpg

I am just going to transfer my old accounts ed to celesta..its 104 ed..that way i dont need to be low lvl noob XD once i can afford it also the acc has 2 double exp vouchers still hehe

Last edited:
@Fat Boy you got hacked?
yep they took everything and de levled my main..im done just going to find an ot and hide from the world

i went to the wrong website..it looked like tibia website..then turned out it was a fake

maybe ill get back into zezenia i dunno anymore

comptuer is fixed now wont get hacked again but i dont trust the acc anymore

yep they took everything and de levled my main..im done just going to find an ot and hide from the world

i went to the wrong website..it looked like tibia website..then turned out it was a fake

maybe ill get back into zezenia i dunno anymore

comptuer is fixed now wont get hacked again but i dont trust the acc anymore

Feels bad bro :(
How did ye get into this site?

fat boy you want a rl tibia account ? i have 1 with kbight lvl 70 skills 85+ and 1 character lvl 10 knight on celesta with skills 50+
msg me you can get for smal cash you have the premiun account

fat boy you want a rl tibia account ? i have 1 with kbight lvl 70 skills 85+ and 1 character lvl 10 knight on celesta with skills 50+
msg me you can get for smal cash you have the premiun account

no thankyou i like to make my own way in games..im just playing zezenia now ;p

@Deepling i gave away my donor axe that server is too laggy for usa players..

I found this server might be a challenge they call it new /free account celesta..

2eai0r6.jpg

with the gold i made in dawnport i bought some basic eq in main..

103y24g.jpg

with only 15 distance fighting i will set out to trolls somewhere to throw spears to get up

Last edited:
I had a good idea...why dont i just already use the account that has pacc on it..i was afraid before that maybe it gets banned but its oki now so just ignore the char up above..i have found some money the hacker missed on iona so i sent it over to my knight on celesta..now he has eq :D

2hnt7c5.jpg

ngomrm.jpg

I had a good idea...why dont i just already use the account that has pacc on it..i was afraid before that maybe it gets banned but its oki now so just ignore the char up above..i have found some money the hacker missed on iona so i sent it over to my knight on celesta..now he has eq :D

2hnt7c5.jpg

ngomrm.jpg

I told you about this bro :p

I told you about this bro :p

huehuhehuehuheuhue

07:53 Grizzly Adams: They are a nuisance! You'll find them here in the jungle near the river. Hunt 300 crocodiles and you'll get a nice reward. Interested?

Back