• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pinkest Clown on Celesta (Real Tibia)

Okay so long time no update :p
I started lvling my new palla today and went from lvl 8-->22 :p
I also got a nice panda mount :)

q7Ueouz.jpg

AGyqORX.jpg

bmkdxLJ.jpg

Oh and some friend of mine was doing his #quote2015 :D
GHUdF8e.jpg

Just a quick lvl up today didnt have much time xD
Zu15cZf.jpg

Update!

Yesterday I was doing the Shattered Island Quest with a guild mate (Onse) and a good friend of mine (Art Featherpitch) :) It was more of a surprise that the latter showed up acctually as I assumed he was busy hunting, but then he currently showed up on Goroma while we were collecting woods and decided to be our guide for the rest of the journey :) If you are reading this Art, thanks again :D
It took me about 6k gold and more than 15 travels between Thais and Liberty Bay until I finally got to Goroma and start the quest :p

Here are just some screenshots of the us doing the quest and enjoying the journey haha :D Enjoy!

The journey begins.... atleast 15 travels from Thais --> Liberty Bay and back until I got to Goroma^^
ylx9yi6.jpg

We meet Art by surprise :D
a27wYcv.jpg

Finished collecting wood...
MDxLXok.jpg

The fellowship of the... ya you know xD
mExIPSJ.jpg

420 Blazeit!
OXw0zgy.jpg

Me and Art expressing our desire of a pirate's life :D
BsjebHq.jpg

Bringing the black sheep here was a hastle xD Had to do it twice!
KJnSe5v.jpg

QUDL2HC.jpg

Slacking a bit off on the way :D Art chilling at the beach with sunglases #Styler
wJZP2qw.jpg

Swimming xD
AILxoTo.jpg

Me and Onse waiting for Art
SmW4Uiz.jpg

Let's go! To Shroomisland!
4Sc0ozs.jpg

Was running too far ahead, almost ran into a solo hydra there haha :D
dJje5aK.jpg

The end of our little adventure. We cleared 5 islands so far, 4 more to go :)
aG0ncyz.jpg

looking good :D Ima start rl also on luminera with some RLs of mine but i might make a char on celesta to hang out :p

looking good :D Ima start rl also on luminera with some RLs of mine but i might make a char on celesta to hang out :p
Thanks! Bah get them to join me and HalfAway on Celesta :) People are very friendly and Im in a nice guild to hook you up :)

Thanks! Bah get them to join me and HalfAway on Celesta :) People are very friendly and Im in a nice guild to hook you up :)
they are scared to get pked :p (traumatised due to being rooked twice when they were noobies :p ) but i will start with offline training some sorc or druid :p

they are scared to get pked :p (traumatised due to being rooked twice when they were noobies :p ) but i will start with offline training some sorc or druid :p
You do realize that Celesta is optional PvP, non-pvp so to speak?

I dont give much about levels but sure if you want to have fun with us yoir welcome:)

This life thread will be paused for quite a while now as I am preparing to go to a Work&Travel trip for half a year in Australia&New Zealand :)

Back