• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Pisces of the Zodiac

Alright ill try it out once i get home in an hour and ill post back to you

- - - Updated - - -

Tested in .2, it did not work with error:
[31/10/2012 14:31:39] [Error - CreatureEvent::configureEvent] No valid type for creature event.statschange
[31/10/2012 14:31:39] Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not configure event
Seems that TFS 0.2 doesn't have onStatsChange :/

Libra? Cyclops drone :D
Hmm, didn't thought about it, it does fit with the things it carries, but I never really liked the sprite itself, and it wouldn't go that well with the effect i want to give it :/

you're doing something wrong when adding the monster
the reason it crashes is because of that error, i tested it before releasing and it was working fine

maybe I'll try doing them in mods, that way they'll be much easier to add

Added a mod download
I'll release a complete one when I release all my 13 monsters

I tested this using TFS, so I can't guarantee how they'll work on other servers :/

I would have to debug the script and find out where the problem was, but I just dont have the time to test it on multiple servers..

i don't have problems with this monster, but when him attack, he never creates the clone, some help? (srry about my english, isn't my main language)

he creates a clone when he loses HP, not when he attacks
have you added the creaturescripts?

Back