• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Pisces of the Zodiac

now i had the same problem as azzkaban, my sv crush :s What i do?

Last edited:
I tried to help azzkaban before with that problem, but I could never figure out why it happened..

I tested it on TFS 0.3.7(its what 0.4 is called now), but it should also work on 0.3.6, didnt tested though

the error is with pisces_clone_event i saw it on my console before it crashes

Edit: i could take a picture of the console before it crashes here it is
pisces error.jpg

Last edited:
when the new monster? :p

Read...

I've been having some problems with my computer and honestly, I haven't been feeling like doing it at the moment, I've formatted my computer about 2/3 weeks ago and I haven't touched anything OT-related since..
When/If I get the feeling of doing something again, this will be what I'll do, but right now, I just don't feel it..

please anti bug script for:

The Forgotten Server, version 0.4.0 (Crying Damson)

If i attack server crash

I'm using the private SVN 0.3.7 for Tibia 9.81

x8sq.png

Thats whats coming up after like 30 seconds of attacking and like 20+ illus. It starts with those 3 errors then after a few seconds the whole console gets spammed by it and thats when the server crashes.

What to do?

- - - Updated - - -

This happened again after we just hit him once. then waited with 1 illu and it crashed anyways

Last edited:
It seems to be a bug with some versions of TFS, never really figured out why, and I'm not active anymore, so.. :/

It seems to be a bug with some versions of TFS, never really figured out why, and I'm not active anymore, so.. :/

Damn thats sad :(

I really liked the idea of this monster and what a crazy situation it created, it was a really fun 30 sec that I fought him :p

I'm using the private SVN 0.3.7 for Tibia 9.81

x8sq.png

Thats whats coming up after like 30 seconds of attacking and like 20+ illus. It starts with those 3 errors then after a few seconds the whole console gets spammed by it and thats when the server crashes.

What to do?

- - - Updated - - -

This happened again after we just hit him once. then waited with 1 illu and it crashed anyways

Probably that's because there is no enough space to create another clone.

Fix:

Lua:
function onStatsChange(cid, attacker, type, combat, value)
    if(type == STATSCHANGE_HEALTHLOSS) then
        local clone = doCreateMonster("Pisces Clone", getCreaturePosition(cid))
        if isCreature(clone) then
            setCreatureMaxHealth(clone, value)
            doCreatureAddHealth(clone, value)
            doCreatureSetStorage(clone, 2222, cid)
        end
    end
    return true
end

Probably that's because there is no enough space to create another clone.

Fix:

Lua:
        end
    end
    return true
end

I'm still able to crash it. Using spells like this one http://otland.net/f82/exori-combo-spell-67443/ Shooting spells at fast speed.

I'm gonna test this more tomorrow with my friends to see if we can kill it with just normal spells without crashing.

That won't make a difference, it crashes because somehow it's not liking to create monsters, afaik, the problem is that its creating too many summons, maybe if a limit is added, it might fix it..

can someone test doing something like, creating 3 summons, then killing the 3 summons, then having another 3 appear, etc.. (with the current script)

What about exhaustion? Maybe this will help

Lua:
		if (isPlayer(attacker) and exhaustion.make(attacker, 12345, 5)) or not isPlayer(attacker) then
			end
		end
    end
    return true
end

maybe a small cooldown on recreating the clones, that might work, but in the exhaustion.make, it has to have cid, not attacker, also the isPlayer check is unnecessary, otherwise you can use summons to deal the entire damage and no clones will spawn

Back