• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pits Of Inferno Quest!

Poutine420

Reaction score
Hi im trying to get a team together to do this quest.If you wana make the quest with us post your Char name,Voc,Lvl.

*UPDATE* THE QUEST WILL BE SATURDAY AFTER SERVER SAVE MSG MR.BIG IN GAME TO TALK ABOUT IT! EVERYONE GOING NEEDS TO MEE AT POH TEMPLE WITH LOTS OF SUPPLYS.

Elite Knights

Mr Big~163 Ek
Dark Aura~151 Ek
Snickers~144 Ek
Caramilk~114 Ek
Ingvar Stenyxa~181 Ek
Elatus~102 ek

Elder Druids

Mervin~180 Ed
Galahad~122 Ed
Oedipus~83 Ed
Richux~174 Ed
Majstro~107+ Ed
Loops - 154 ED
Dziki - 88 Ed
Zuricata-80 Ed

Master Sorcerers

Lil Wayne~100+ Ms

Royal Paladins

alexandra 170 RP
Ulf~155 Rp
Broder~130 Rp

Last edited:
Since this is a lowstaged server, many haven't get their goal yet. Instead putting the date NOW in this week, pick a weekend that really fits in to us,

Put it next-next week or something atleast another week :| I'm busy at this weekend >.<

But I do like to sign in, Sollozzo Corleone - 90~ ED

3 days to get lvl 80........... Long enough. No need to wait 10weeks.Takes only a couple hours if you camp a drag lair.

You'd need what,3h to get 80? My rl did 50-80 in 1h with a mages at frost. so 0-50 ? 1h? makes 2h. Play 45min a day and u get it. Just dont lose time gathering gps as i did when i start.

You'd need what,3h to get 80? My rl did 50-80 in 1h with a mages at frost. so 0-50 ? 1h? makes 2h. Play 45min a day and u get it. Just dont lose time gathering gps as i did when i start.

How can you guys survive frost, I can survive demons, and all other monster but how the fuck frost! :| I'm the only one who can't survive them :|

at 80 u kill frost in what,3sd?

at 50 u kill frost in what,4-5sd.

Unless u get 2-3on you,i dont think its that hard.But i havent played mage so,idk.Just what i heard.+ i did get a druid to lvl 50 in 1h,ice waving drags.

Since this is a lowstaged server, many haven't get their goal yet. Instead putting the date NOW in this week, pick a weekend that really fits in to us,

Put it next-next week or something atleast another week :| I'm busy at this weekend >.<

But I do like to sign in, Sollozzo Corleone - 90~ ED

its gonna be this week end :p

Back