• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PK team! Gogo join ;)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
Today I would like to propose creating an otland PK team on rltibia ANTICA! My thought behind this is to get as many people as possible to join our guild not matter what level, and pk together :)
Back in time the HAPPY TIBIANS on nova ruled this by having about 200-300 members most average lvl 1-80! Together they took out lvl 200 etc. :) I was luckuly in the guild that time. U just had to write "pk team venore" in guildchat, and after 5 mins there were like 10 lvl 1-30 to help you. After 15 mins venore was crowded from HAPPY TIBIANS :)

Some pics to remember old times:

The Happy Tibians rampage on Nova

2rnuavr.jpg

20155f.jpg

So if you wanna join, post ingame name here! NO MATTER WHAT LVL! PK just for fun ;)*

World: Antica
*I will just make a lvl 8 sorc there and skill and pk ;) anyone of u who have premmy could do the same ^^ then lvl up to 20 and rly pk XD

------

The team so far:

Pfreno (Damon)
Reign on Antica (R3ignlasting)
Dahik The Third(Bruthus)
Seth Lorax
Zollarus
Creel Vumus(Royal Inferno)
Enemies

goffex

Last edited:
I made a character on Antica.. Reign on Antica. It's going to be a sorcerer so it would be nice to have someone hook me up with some cash :)

I make a sorc , too ;)
And ima gonna world trade 20cc soon there ^^

team list is now at bottom of first post :)
IM ingame now:
Pfreno

Last edited:
Maybe I'll start Antica again, if this lifts off and you actually stick to it.

I will mainly play celesta :)
Antica is a PK project just for fun :D
I expect my char to get around 20~40 MS there and PK :D

Im level 6 :D

we are on antica :)
check team, its updated!

Godrics is a close friend, an old one too. Cya.

Three Magic,
u can still join :)
Godrics isnt really an enemy, but as I wrote above, this PK team exists out of three communitys:
tibiaml, otland and xenoforums.

And someone ffrom xeno said he didnt like him, doesnt mean, the whole guild is against him^^

I play at antica, maybe I could pk sometimes...
I'm called Creel Vumus on my sorcerer there, I think it's around 26.

48 RP

lemme know when the first pk is

These photos made me smile, and think back of the time when tibia was like this.

Right now it's just a solo game! almost like a singleplayer game or multiplayer like in ps2 when you couldn't play online only with 2 consoles together! :p

Back