• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.72] Errorots | Highrate | Your | 0 pay2win WARSERVER [29.12.2023] 20:00

Server Website/AAC
https://errorots.online/
Server Address
errorots.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
New ice island! A lot of new content, bosses, quests! 50 - 80 Stable players! More players then all expected !! 3 teams fighting alredy!
1693171943194.png

looks boring
ask about this 50-80 ppl which are log in after 10:00 Server Save heh. Maybe I can't describe my server as good as it is :). I'm doing everything solo with server so I'm little bored by worknig on it. No power to spend 24 hours on description :). Enjoy ;)

ask about this 50-80 ppl which are log in after 10:00 Server Save heh. Maybe I can't describe my server as good as it is :). I'm doing everything solo with server so I'm little bored by worknig on it. No power to spend 24 hours on description :). Enjoy ;)
Needle for years! Awesome custom server, omw with my team 30ppl
1693224696357.png

Lying GM with his friends posting in the thread.
This OT looks worse than anything I saw recently.

View attachment 77973

Lying GM with his friends posting in the thread.
This OT looks worse than anything I saw recently.
do u have screenshot with 80 ppl yesterday :) ? Today people working maybe? :D. My server is no spuff, at morning is global save and all players gettnig kicked :). Regards!!
Post automatically merged:

looks boring
Thanks for your opinion and thanks a lot for ideas and feedback!! Regards! :)

I mean telling me that 60-80 desperate people seen a new server posted and wasted 5-10 minutes of their life trying it says nothing.

I mean telling me that 60-80 desperate people seen a new server posted and wasted 5-10 minutes of their life trying it says nothing.
Tkank you for very usefull feedback comment! Wish you good day! :)

[FRANCE][7.72]Winter Errorots | Highrate | Your | Registration Open! [29.12.2023] 17:00​

IP: errorots.online
Port: 7171
Client: own client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France
Exp rate: High Stages starts from x20
Map: Your/Custom
Runes/Ammo: Charges!
Loot rate: 5x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 12 lends you to a 24 hours ban.
Skill x5
Magic x4

Dołącz do serwera ERROR OTS na Discordzie!

Official start is 29.12 !! 17:00
Client will be released 28.12
Registration Open
All "gamechangers" from Premium Shop are free ingame now !
Some map upscaling (biggger respawns of better late game monsters)

29 hours left ! :D

Premium Points for first accounts!! B)

Can you get full Error Set? : D
1703761653290.png

YOOOOOO ALL I'm ALIVE
Just otland moderators don't want to update my post.
So server is on since 29.12 20:00
Come and join!

THANKS ALL @SUPPORT @MODERATOR FOR HELP ME UPDATE TOPIC ETC : )

I tried it for a day, Server could be ok but with only 30 people max online, 90% of them are in the trainers. I met the same 5 active people all day.

Great mana potions kill any chance of pvp, you can literally mana shield and stand there and spam Gmp's and even a lvl 140 cant solo a lvl 100 because the mana gain is greater than his damages by far. This is absolutely awful for something you are calling a 7.72.

Again, good attempt but time to rethink. Good luck with it anyway

I tried it for a day, Server could be ok but with only 30 people max online, 90% of them are in the trainers. I met the same 5 active people all day.

Great mana potions kill any chance of pvp, you can literally mana shield and stand there and spam Gmp's and even a lvl 140 cant solo a lvl 100 because the mana gain is greater than his damages by far. This is absolutely awful for something you are calling a 7.72.

Again, good attempt but time to rethink. Good luck with it anyway
I don't want here something like 140 lvl go and kill 100 on burst ue or sth..... That was not my plan :p

Today we had some update!
-autoloot
-some map boost for new players
-tasks rewards get boosted
-new spell for paladin lvl 100 "exori gran con"
-some mage dmg boost

Join us today! B)

Attachments

Hello Errorians!!

Tonight we made some good job so now your job is to download new client from here CLIENT

Main Changes
-NEW WEBPAGE!!
-Possibility to speak with npc Hi/Trade (actuall
-Boss Loot is now for each player
-You can now upgrade your weapons/equipment with assistance of Upgrader NPC in temple
-New Island "Factory Hell"
-Fixed rope problem
-Fixed monsters movement
-NEW Room on POI

Your Dyzmus <3

Hello, we are still alive!!! Feel free to join and start farming your full set right now! We still have active players which are doing daily bosses and pumping equipment parts up to lvl 10!

Today I also menaged to change Great Mana Potion formula, to make mage vocation more "playable" and allow to scale like the other vocations.
Now it grants you mana scaling by your lvl (200 mage recive about 450-550 mana for example instead of 200-300)