• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player Amounts

Demon Overlord

Yep. Thats me.
Reaction score
Ok, So im browsing the site looking at some spells, Etc. And i decided to see 'Country Stats', Out of 63.2k Players, (Characters, Not different accounts btw) I picked some of the highest ones to let you guys see just how...Disorientating this is..

Albania 1277 players
Brazil 1527 players
Mexico 1402 players
United States 610 players
Poland 790 players

More people play for Brazil then Poland, And the US... PUT TOGETHER. Thats slightly crazy.

Check out all the other places too.

Cyntara - Country Stats

:huh:

I purposely made my accounts with Cuba instead of USA. And since the country is associated with the account, there could be a dozen or so characters per account, resulting in inflated numbers.

We have to keep an eye on the people from Kosova, they are trying to take over the server..

Kosova 3 players

Still crazy though :S

Just walk around the server and you'll see what language everyons speaks :p
It used to be alot english though, and when a server reset comes or w/e alot of english will be spoken again, because alot old schools will come back ^^

the reasson is simple, u helped the brs to kill enigmatic at bkb, remember ?
so thx, u are hunted.

well if enigmatic didnt try to kill me first i wouldnt have killed him end of story good luck with hunting me anyways

fucked by everyone or what ever there name is they hunting me coz some noob tryed to kill me and i atked back and he died

oh and btw carbon if ur so hunting me why am i still getting more lvls isnt when ur hunting someone ur ment to kill there char down? doing such a good job carbon i just went and got 100 more lvls so keep up the good work

pff, u are funny.
and u are not the 1st idiot on my hunt list, i mean u are just a noob, so basically u are 1 free frag, and i wont search u for every respawn, ima will kill ya if i see u, good luck.

pff, u are funny.
and u are not the 1st idiot on my hunt list, i mean u are just a noob, so basically u are 1 free frag, and i wont search u for every respawn, ima will kill ya if i see u, good luck.

meh dnt bother me coz ucant stop me from lvling and from what hear from some pl ur getting deleated anywaysso good luck to ur self botter

are u a retard or what is your problem,? yes i use a bot,elf bot(<3) i am not hidding any shit lol, msg me in game whenever u want, i will reply u, if u think i afk bot retard

Back