• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

player:attackspeed how to fix it

You don't need to add all that because the topic is very old for him. However, Nekiro already came and installed everything correctly. All you need to do is change what Abdala Ragab mentioned in the config.lua.

You don't need to add all that because the topic is very old for him. However, Nekiro already came and installed everything correctly. All you need to do is change what Abdala Ragab mentioned in the config.lua.

Nekiros source does not have player:setAttackSpeed() or player:getAttackSpeed() by default

Last edited:
Nekiros source does not have player:setAttackSpeed() or player:getAttackSpeed() by default

So they have or not? xD Couse i dont saw in files anything about player:setAttackSpeed/getAttackSpeed in default files.
And still dont know how to fix that errors, couse i don't edit a player.cpp files only player.h from tutorial.

So they have or not? xD Couse i dont saw in files anything about player:setAttackSpeed/getAttackSpeed in default files.
And still dont know how to fix that errors, couse i don't edit a player.cpp files only player.h from tutorial.

it does not have by default

Okey, just close.
All work if i remove that from player.cpp
Code:
uint32_t Player::getAttackSpeed() const
{
    const Item* weapon = getWeapon(true);
    if (!weapon || weapon->getAttackSpeed() == 0) {
        return vocation->getAttackSpeed();
    }

return weapon->getAttackSpeed();
}