• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Player does not take damage from monster or other player - Help

erickgiffoni

Reaction score
players on my server take no damage, creatures and other attacking players do no damage, all permanent players are immortal. can someone help me solve this problem? I use TFS 0.4. thanks for listening!

help 😔

Could be anything.
When did this start happening? what mods or changes have you made to your OT since/before it happened.

Post the scripts for those changes.

Could be anything.
When did this start happening? what mods or changes have you made to your OT since/before it happened.

Post the scripts for those changes.

I didn't know about this bug, I was editing the map, when I finished I went to test the server and found this bug. please tell me the files I need to post here for you to analyze.

which scripts should I post?

Last edited:
There's no bug, you've changed a script or whatever and broken something.
Nothing you do to a map will cause this, you editing the map has not caused this.

You need to think.
What did you change, what did you break.

Do you have any console errors?
Either way you need to provide more information or we can't help.

Last edited:
There's no bug, you've changed a script or whatever and broken something.
Nothing you do to a map will cause this, you editing the map has not caused this.

You need to think.
What did you change, what did you break.

Do you have any console errors?
Either way you need to provide more information or we can't help.

I didn't change much, I just edited some items, in the items.xml I did another test, I created a character with the account manager, he received damage until he died. when I relogged, I did not receive any kind of damage, I do not understand what may have happened.

Attachments

most likely to be a creature event issue

I also found this error

[20: 39: 24.197] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[20: 39: 24.197] function onStatsChange (cid, attacker, type, combat, value)
[20: 39: 24.197] if (type == STATSCHANGE_HEALTHLOSS or type == STATSCHANGE_MANALOSS) and isCreature (attacker) then
[20: 39: 24.197] location max = 50
[20: 39: 24.197] slotPos location = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
[20: 39: 24.197] local percent = 0.0
[20: 39: 24.197] dodgePercent location = 0

look

Attachments

Back