• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PLAYER DONT GET DAMAGE FROM OTHER PLAYERS OR MONSTERS

higormm

Reaction score
When I start up my server (Im testing with 3 friends) some of us one or two get "immortal" dont take damage from players or monsters, Idk whats heppening, only whay to kill a player with this 'immortal' bug is with god kill spell

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, 178)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_BLOCKSHIELD, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_BLOCKARMOR, false)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -99999, 59999, -999996, 199992)
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
this is the only thing that does dmg

Post any movements script that includes an item for equipping and unequipping, and also show the items.xml entry that you used. Quickly,
Idk think its any movements script, because u can equip anything in any slot and the bug still happening, example, i can just drag a meat to my charatcer hand slot, or ammo slot, whatever, the bug still happening even if the meat item has no movement script

seem to be something that if the player have this condition and any item on any slot he has 10000000 def and block all hits idk

Attachments

Back