• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Player seems to have max items to carry

bagocobra

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm having a problem that i don't have idea how to solve...
its this, when the player have 22 DIFFERENT items (counting set items), when i change gold for example the crystal coin to platinum, the backpack bugs, and the platinum get the spot of the first item, but when i reopen the backpack the item goes to the right place, it happens with any item that is in front, and with any backpack, all the time that the player have more than 22 different items, no cares if the item is inside other backpacks, in total, if the player have more than 22, it happens this, like the image below, somebody can please help?? i'm needing alot!

Problem in the script of changegold, please closet the post.
They don't close threads.

What happens here on this forum is people post problems & eventually someone posts a solution even if it's the original poster such as yourself.

This helps others with the same or similar problems at present or in the future.

Back