• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players Cant Enter My Server.

Check Me

Reaction score
I dont know why players cant join my new server i have the right ports + i have done my host name server (owndotswar.ddns.net) i can join my ot with my name server but when any player want to join server offline i dont know why ? i think there is a problem with something can any one help me ? :(

See this msg (

[13/03/2015 14:15:57] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: z_ots_comunication (SELECT * FROM "z_ots_comunication" WHERE "type" = 'login';)

Last edited:
ip = "192.168.1.103" << ( ip my Ipv4 )

Ip = "41.238.88.161" << ( Ip My router )

Which One i must use in config.lua ?

Last edited:
Use your global ip/domain in your config.lua (www.whatismyip.com).

Use your IPv4 address in your IP Changer, other people (who connect from other computers) need to use the ip you added in config.lua.

Limos I have New map but i cant enter it with god account and i try to get it from sqlitestudio-2.0.9 but already i cant enter it cuz account wrong in sqlitestudio-2.0.9 too why ?

You can use SQLite Manager instead, it's alot more easy to use.
Change the positions of characters in the table player and click edit on the character.

@Check Me , if you get this done, and it works and website is active i will join for sure, ive been bored all day , have visited some ots but none were nice to play, i hope your's will be... i surely hope Limos can help you tho... Make sure to msg me or make a thread when the Ot is online! :)

@Check Me Look on you're profile page, and responce, not sure if you already noticed it, sorry if i bother you... you can also replie here idc... is the ot coming online any time soon? like in some hour(s)... ?

Already I want only to know how to make new ports i think Limos can help me with that if she can ?!?!

Here My Screen ( I want to know new ports i can use to open my server @thanks Limos )

Tell me the right ports please!

mzSINQu.png

You can see use this to see of players can join your server (so if the ports are open).
http://www.************/index.php?portchecker

Btw, you don't need to open port 3306 and 443, only 7171, 7172 for the server and port 80 for the website.

i Make all right Ports but my server wont to be online :(

Status: We checked port 7171 on IP 41.238.1.25 and the port is CLOSED!

Check My Ports :(

id6vRLn.png

Not Work Too
Check My New Ports
Nx8SIRY.png

See This Msg again
Status: We checked port 7171 on IP 41.238.1.25 and the port is CLOSED!

Check.

Error Message:

ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO... DUPLICATE PORT NUMBER !

Maybe The Problem From Firewell ?

Cuz i Enabled FireWell @ Spl : Disabled

Back