• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players Loose items. How to stop it?

Hmm.. Will that only make current registrered players stop loosing items? Or the new guys that registrer another account will stop loose items aswell? I think this only stops current players that are registrered..

I have fixed the item loss now.. They only drop backpacks now. How to fix that?

I fixed the item loss by adding this to login.lua

Code:
	local loss = getConfigValue('itemLostPercent')
    if(loss ~= nil) then
        doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS, loss * 0)
    end

And
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `loss_containers`=0;
will only update the currently registrered players to not loose thier backpacks. if a new character registrer he will loose his backpack. Is there any way to put UPDATE `players` SET `loss_containers`=0; like.. everytime u login or something maybe?
Thanks for anwsers

EDIT: I added this into login.lua
Code:
db.executeQuery ("UPDATE `players` SET `loss_containers`=0;")
But this will update every players loss_containers and will cause massive lagg when many players spam relog and there are many characters registrered. Is it possible to only update the current player that relogs?

Hmm.. It didn't work as it should...

I still need help ;/

This is kinda urgent :S

Last edited:
Dont currently lag bro... I have this in login.lua

function onLogin(cid)
local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
if(loss ~= nil) then
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 7)
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_MANA, loss * 7)
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_SKILLS, loss * 7)
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_CONTAINERS, loss * 7)
end

Yes.. I have pvp-e on. Bump. I still need help with this. It's not a pvp-enforced server so players will make new accounts all the time so i cant juse freeze the tables.. I need a script or c++ edit. Thanks for any help i can get....

Back