• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playing around with UI

Zulu

Reaction score
Good evening!

I wanted to share what I had been working on all day. Just started tinkering with OTC this weekend and it took me till now to finally understand enough to play around with the UI. Here is what I've done so far (just the client opening screen- excited to do more later:

Capture.png

This is for my first project in years, using TFS1.2 and OTC I am aspiring to create a completely original MMORPG completely detached from Tibia/OT. It will be a futuristic/sci fi fantasy with features such as guns, extraterestrial creatures but also a blend of traditional fantasy game stuff like swords, etc. It might sound funky but it will make sense when I release the lore/history.

edit: I forgot to mention what a wonderful project OTClient is and thank you to all of the developers/contributers for allowing average joes like myself to use it!

Thanks

PS: The intolerance of indention other than 2 spaces is killing me, lol

Opening screen looks really nice so far :)
Personally, I dislike the toolbar at the top, I have removed it and noticed it's pretty much to edit to make it disappear :p

szSfNji.png

I have been digging and looking as to where I would be able to find the files to edit the main screen (pre login). If anyone would care to help :)

Back