• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playing Oldera 7.7? Don't, you're helping oldschool die.

Nymphis

Reaction score
As some of you may already know Ryan is one of the main reasons why Old-school is dying today. Re-opening and closing his servers (www.oldera.net) that get heavy traffic and donations that in turn provide him with the funds to buy bots that bombard every other competing Old-school server with DDoS attacks. This makes it nearly impossible and highly stressful for any decent OT creator to release his content and provide the Old-school community with the experience that some of you may love and enjoy.

Well, breaking news! He's back. Yes, he's back and more popular than ever. Why people continue to play his server? I have no idea. Sammy NSC has done his best in trying to bring awareness to his servers and him as an individual through the Old-school group on Facebook and on his Blog, but still people continue playing his OT servers regardless of what he's done to our community.

So why am I making this post?

To bring awareness to this person because some of you may be unaware. This guy isn't here to make the community grow, he's not contributing to this community in any way, hes abusing the donation service that most servers provide and hes sucking the life out of a game we come to love, gather, and play. When people like him exist in our community, we find ourselves asking 'what happened?' and where everybody went. We NEED to do something about this and we NEED to keep his servers from furthermore destroying the longevity of a community that decreases on the daily.

To prove that I'm not just talking out of my ass, I logged on today and pretended to be someone who used to be a huge contributor to Ryan's donations on previous Oldera servers and this is what I got from him.

Ryan's a noob..png
ryan.png
Ryan 3.png

"What about the community, i'll kill everyone"
"Not my problem"

Also here's a link to Sammy's blog where you can find his post he made about Ryan;
http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/
^Ryan's article is the oldest one located at the bottom of the page.

As you can see he is still as careless and ruthless as he's always been, selling corrupt donations and then closing the server down once things start to get out of hand. If you're playing there now, hats off to you for contributing to a corrupt server and contributing to someone who in turn destroys every other Old-school OT you will attempt to play in the near future. This server will be offline or dead within a few weeks I guarantee it.

Please shine a light on this OT and on Ryan so we can stop the future havoc he'll lay on our beloved game. Thanks for reading.

Nymphis

Attachments

Last edited:
If I were one of the many many servers that got hacked/ddos'd over the years by Ryan I would just call the hosting company, get the appropriate logs, gather all the needed incriminating info thats available online about Ryan and try to get someones attention. You could do it through

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html

or

tips.fbi.gov

I mean all you would need is to provide them probable cause so they could take this further and get an order for logs from his skype or facebook since Im sure there is years of criminal shit on there anyway. At least on skype there is

It's a highrate server. I had given up hosting ots the last year, but it was the community itself who asked me to bring Oldera back. Like I said I haven't ddosed a single server, if you think so that's your opinion but not a fact. The oldschool community isn't dead. Tibia community itself is dieing. Servers as originaltibia, tibianic and realots have proven the community is not dead at all. Oldschool servers used to get 80-100 players online. Now it's considered normal to get 200 players online at some point.

You are right highrate servers die fast and closure is inevitable. Play tibianic for longlivity.. but everyone knows that by now. People who donate on my server knows who's receiving the donations. It's optional, you dont need to donate at all to compete.

Further more, people play my server because they have fun on it. It doesn't cost a lot of time and you can compete in wars. They don't give a fuck who the hoster is. It's a game, stop being stupid and spend your time on more valuable things.

Last edited:
If I were one of the many many servers that got hacked/ddos'd over the years by Ryan I would just call the hosting company, get the appropriate logs, gather all the needed incriminating info thats available online about Ryan and try to get someones attention. You could do it through

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html

or

tips.fbi.gov

I mean all you would need is to provide them probable cause so they could take this further and get an order for logs from his skype or facebook since Im sure there is years of criminal shit on there anyway. At least on skype there is
lol'ed

I don't think it makes a difference. I think there are more players and teams now then when I played first Oldera and I never had that much fun on a tibia serve.

I don't think it makes a difference. I think there are more players and teams now then when I played first Oldera and I never had that much fun on a tibia serve.

I'm sure the server will be amazing for the next 2-3 weeks until a solid number of players on the server have ridiculous donors and the server dies off, way to be blind. It does make a difference, because this isn't about the server in specific, it's about the longevity of the old-school community that Ryan takes part in destroying. It's just clearly evident that he's only interested in the donations as always and the community couldn't mean less to him. IDK how people can be so blind and support his bull.

Like I said I haven't ddosed a single server, if you think so that's your opinion but not a fact.
People who donate on my server knows who's receiving the donations. It's optional, you dont need to donate at all to compete.

You spam everyone saying your donations are there to support the server yet you clearly don't care about the server or community, you said it yourself in the last picture. You lie to your community on a daily basis, have one of the most disrespected reputations on old school and you still have the audacity to come on here to defend your worthless reputation and expect everyone to think your word is worth something? I uploaded those pictures specifically to prove that you still couldn't give a shit less about your community.You're only involved in creating servers for the profit and exploitation of donation services regardless of the repercussions. You DO still DDoS other servers to make sure you get the popularity you require.

Clearly you're oblivious to the link I posted to Sammy's blog and his response, his word is worth more on these threads than yours ever will. That's more than enough evidence to prove who you are and what you do, I'll do my best to get Eduardo on here to post the IP of the DDoS attacks and how you've been involved. Your past haunts you Ryan and I'm glad I'm here shining a light on your bleak past. Also you misread my comment, I don't care about the longevity of your OT, I'm here on behalf of old-school as a whole, supporting the longevity of Old-school period. People like you give it a bad rep and make it unplayable. I really do hope you get what's coming to you.

P.S. I'm sure it was all a giant coincidence that Triforce got bombarded with DDoS attacks upon the sudden and rushed last minute announcement of your toxic OT. It's not like that hasn't been your server's trend for the past few years or anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when having MAXIMUM 50 players a day, probably botters, donates etc, gives to a OT server the label of "Heavy Traffic"..... haha in my opinion the server is not fun, its not because I have something against the owner, I think I dont even know him but Ive played the servers.

on the other hand, if there is REAL proof of anyone Ddosing' people's servers a banishment from this community might become the greatest measure to take, after all OTland is one of the biggest communities for Open-tibia if not the biggest....

so.. 50 players.... war-server, successfull and affecting old-school tibia? nah....

so.. 50 players.... war-server, successfull and affecting old-school tibia? nah....
Players: 162/500

Everyone is playing this for wars, not to RPG.
Low rate RPG servers area always few people online and everyone char loving, no PVP & people getting banned for no reason etc

I'm sure the server will be amazing for the next 2-3 weeks until a solid number of players on the server have ridiculous donors and the server dies off, way to be blind. It does make a difference, because this isn't about the server in specific, it's about the longevity of the old-school community that Ryan takes part in destroying. It's just clearly evident that he's only interested in the donations as always and the community couldn't mean less to him. IDK how people can be so blind and support his bull.

There was never a highrate server that lasted more than a month. I know this server will die within weeks and I still donated 10 euro. It doesn't matter to me and it's all for fun.

Players: 162/500

Everyone is playing this for wars, not to RPG.
Low rate RPG servers area always few people online and everyone char loving, no PVP & people getting banned for no reason etc
i think you forget that the most popular old-school atm is tibianic, which is a very low-rate RPG ..
Total of 196 players are currently playing at our server.

i think you forget that the most popular old-school atm is tibianic, which is a very low-rate RPG ..
Total of 196 players are currently playing at our server.

Sure, but its tibianic people play there for RPG etc. And well, im wondering why people that play Tibianic tell how corrupt/fucked up Oldera is when there is/was lot of weirdo shit going on tibianic lol.

Sure, but its tibianic people play there for RPG etc. And well, im wondering why people that play Tibianic tell how corrupt/fucked up Oldera is when there is/was lot of weirdo shit going on tibianic lol.
so you're telling me people play an rpg server for the rpg? i don't think you understand what people are complaining about, Ironyt has only contributed to the community while Ryan has been quite detrimental

even though that's all irrelevant cause all your points are invalid =/

People are to stupid to think the only person who can DDoS is me, stop being naive. It's 2013. I suggest you read the about me part in my thread, I do not deny my bad reputation or things I did in the past. You don't write on behalf of the oldschool community as 50% of the oldschool community plays oldera. Everyone has already read SammyNSC's blogposts, as he is a good writer and a great blogger.

Also, you think that a level 100 with sca can kill a whole server? Do you even play tibia?

so you're telling me people play an rpg server for the rpg? i don't think you understand what people are complaining about, Ironyt has only contributed to the community while Ryan has been quite detrimental

even though that's all irrelevant cause all your points are invalid =/

People are having loads of fun on Oldera, that's not detrimental.

I suggest you read the about me part in my thread, I do not deny my bad reputation or things I did in the past.

Also, you think that a level 100 with sca can kill a whole server? Do you even play tibia?

Oh, so just because you've finally admitted to your undeniable past long after you've been exposed its all good and everyone's just supposed to forget and trust you now? That's not how it works. I'm all for giving people second chances but its obvious you haven't changed. You said it yourself you don't care about the community.

It's not about the item's you agreed to sell me dumbass, you probably would have sold me more like you have in past servers but I decided to be negotiable. You said it yourself, the community and what you do behind closed doors regardless of its repercussions "isn't your problem" because you simply don't care. Stop trying to justify your shitty actions, the truth has been revealed and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks your some type of legitimate server owner.

There was never a highrate server that lasted more than a month. I know this server will die within weeks and I still donated 10 euro. It doesn't matter to me and it's all for fun.

Tibianic Highrate, Triforce, Outcast, SV Turion, Tenth-planet. Just to name a few recent servers that prove you're statement wrong . They've all been online for longer than a month.

Back