• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playing RL Tibia? Watch out for creatures spawning in your screen!

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
I just figured out one thing in Tibia.com.
There's a bug in spawn-system after the winter update.

Creatures appears to spawn even if you try to block the respawn.
I've tested this in Darashia Dlair, the Dl that spawns at the stairs..
He spawned 2 sqm away from my character.

This bug have been reported by other players on their update thread.

So.. if you play Rl tibia and just cleaned a tiny room and thinking about go AFK for a minute.... think twice!

Np, for those going to DHQ today, I hope CipSoft fix the spawn issue fast...
Imagine going DHQ solo, once you kill a demon, there's already a new one that spawned xD

I don't play Tibia, but I think that issue sounds like a good way to solve the overcrowding issue in some spawns.
If it's set to only happen in spawn areas & not quest areas it could be a very good thing.

GzdzEGBbt.png

Apparently it was supposed to only happen in the new area.
But it is currently affecting every creature.

20141210193507240.png

For those wondering, source. (His last quote reply.)

Red

Apparently it was supposed to only happen in the new area.
But it is currently affecting every creature.

20141210193507240.png

Red
Yeah, I heard that, so thats actually normal since I don't remember a major client update without a bug XD.

I think it's a lot better with forced spawn, allowing you to get a boost to your exp/hr rate.

However, imagine a team doing POI, you got monsters spawning in the portal room, in the throne rooms, etc.
It's a disaster waiting to happen, but hey, it makes the game more challenging. Isn't that a good thing?

Back