• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
I'd go with FPS on XBox because of the heavy multiplayer

and yeah, its not a flame war, just a healthy discussion :)

I would expect all the "free lovers" to love PS3 you prolly also read the Downloads < Data Packs, everyday looking for some freebies! Listen 60$.. pays for itself I never have server issues with Xbox Live and if I do rarely, I play my cousin's PS3 OMG! will I ever find a good lobby? Chances are no.

Thats just my opinion, but my asshole hurt's right now going to go put some vasoline on.

Ceej beleive me £45 or w,e is nothing for a year lol i get paid £600 a week minus tax which is like 20% :s tho thats if i do overtime and £450 standard. Pretty sure i can afford xbox? I just prefer ps3 because its not just a console. Xbox is

Assassin's creed III rulez! I'm gonna also buy The last of us (somebody already said that, this game gonna pwn like Uncharted 1/2/3)!
(Maybe I will also buy Medal of honor, because call of duty is...)

I would expect all the "free lovers" to love PS3 you prolly also read the Downloads < Data Packs, everyday looking for some freebies! Listen 60$.. pays for itself I never have server issues with Xbox Live and if I do rarely, I play my cousin's PS3 OMG! will I ever find a good lobby? Chances are no.

Thats just my opinion, but my asshole hurt's right now going to go put some vasoline on.
The only games I play online on my PS3 are Tekken 6 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and I never had any problems with either of them, I always find people with good connections most of the time nor did I ever had any problems with PSN Access, its always there when I want to play it
And that's sooo XBox fanboyism, what does having free online use on a console have to do with using what is available on the Download/Data Pack Section? That's just being childish -.-'

As I did said before, the XBox Live is better then the PSN regarding gaming(not sure about the store stuff), but being paid is a direct no to me, its not because I don't have the money, I do, and its not because its 1$ or 100$ per year, I already paid for the console, I already paid for the games, I already pay for my internet access, why do I also have to pay to use the their services, its just stupid to me..

And we were having such a nice conversation and you had to come and ruin it all with your fanboyism -.-'

---
And I agree with what GhostX said, nowadays I use my PS3 to play games, watch BluRay movies, stream radios and tv shows from my Media Center and listen to music, sure the XBox can do most of those stuff too, but for the BluRay alone you'd have to get a new device, and I dont like having too much clutter below my tv, 1 device for everything :p

Assassin's creed III rulez! I'm gonna also buy The last of us (somebody already said that, this game gonna pwn like Uncharted 1/2/3)!
(Maybe I will also buy Medal of honor, because call of duty is...)

It sure does rule! :p I am looking forward to get it!! I have completed so far all of them except Brotherhood :(

How many trophies/achievements you guys have?

Current consoles are getting old, all latest games are like maxed out :p

Ps4 and xbox will be christmas releases if next year. Perfect market.

I done all ass creeds waiting on 3 was disappointed with revelutions lack of "freedom". No horses :( no other city (rome isn't that big) but i liked the story was pretty decent for a sandbox game.

I bet they are going to be expensive :D and i won't be able to afford them... :(
I didn't even notice those minor things that were missing in revelations, since i didn't play brotherhood i saw huge improvement from AC2 to AC Revelations, later when i watched videos of Brotherhood i saw a lot of things were already introduced in Brotherhood that i thought were new features of Revelations, like parachutes etc.

I think both excel at different things for example

Xbox 360 is nice for shooters/racing games despite having to pay for online matchmaking.
meanwhile PS3 is quite nice for free online and games such as Fifa, Guitar Hero etc

Xbox 360.. I love how the profiles looks and stuff.

the only good thing about ps3 is that you can play for free online xbox.. you have to pay xbox live but I still like xbox 360 than ps3 :D

I have 2 xbox 360 one white and one black ( prize ) and I prefer PS3 because the campaing in veteran in less a week is done and I just play online, that's why I play cod 4 in my PC and got the 2 xboxes just for play guitar hero..

Xbox u may have to pay for the live but atleast it dont get hacked ?

Fair point!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

I prefer ps3 but I must say their controllers suck, they're so damn tiny. Xbox's are way nicer imo.

Back