• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

Playstation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Total voters
ATM? Ahamammm. No you didn't! Ever heard of MW3 and BF3. They are most anticipated games of this year. I don't see nobody talking about Halo...

Well i didnt check 9 pages, but as i wanted to say
IF you like ps3 more than xbox its just because youre so dam poor that u cant afford xbox live. The only reason why peoples buys ps3, cuz theyre poor and cant afford a shit :D

@up
ohh rly? or you are the damn poor person who cant aford a PS3 cuz its expensive than 5-7 years of live lol!

@topic
neither they both are good, and its all matter of likes asi it goes for me i like more the way it looks the ps3 and thats why i have a ps3, but i miss the Xbox servers.
AMEN!

Both concoles have their specialties. But I prefer Playstation, no doubt. I've always been a Playstation owner.

Preview

btw guys this debate is useless, both sides gunna use the same arguements everytime, ps3 : free online, blueray xbox : its better, anon hacked ps3 etc

buy whatever you want and game with it lol

@up
TUMBS UP!

@DestinationSer
i never sayd your poor i made an statment to counter state you :), BTW i dont care if you have 1 day or 1 billion years xbox live lol! i alredy said i prefer ps3 but i wish to have xbox servs so say w/e you want :)

So PS3 owners, playing anything? anything new? anything interesting?

In my experience ps3 games actually seems to have better graphics on high visual games i.e gran turismo. Tho xbox has a better community (well other than those american "rager" players).

Xbox is more child friendly.. Ps3 is slick and serms neutral to audience.

No fking way, i had ps3 and xbox 36 and i think xbox36 is better than ps3 but you must pay if you want to play online, and i think xbox got the same graphic quality, or better.

/\
lol no

PS3 ftw

the main thing that makes me hate XBox is the online thingy being paid, I already pay for internet access, I already pay for games, I already paid for the console, why the hell do i also have to play online, its stupid -.-'

regarding graphics and power, they seem the same, only picky people will actually note any difference and its so small that you only find it if you actually look for it
regarding games, depends on each person preferences, so cant be judged

Back