• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Plx Multi-world Help

zerghel

Tsuni
Reaction score
it is posible to run multi-worlds with tfs 0.3.6?
plx tellme how
i've seen some sort of tutorials but i just dont get it work
also ive downloaded the SuperGillis login server but when i try to conect it says "can not connect to login server" (run configured login server and pvp server):confused:
plx we want to run two different maps in my PC

i know someone can explain it good, if so i'll be grateful:)

Last edited:
i just don't get it, i know some of you know how to configure multi world system, is this to hard to share?
does only works for linux?
something?
i'm kinda rookie about ots, but i try to help in what i can i know is to soon to bump but it's the same story all the time, nobody answer to my threads
at least give me a reason:(

Last edited:
You need to enable login server mode (--enable-login-server on Linux, -D__LOGIN_SERVER__ on Windows). Simply recompile the server and do the changes in servers.xml and config.lua on the two server. It's simple.

If you want a system like realms use, then you'll have to learn C/C++.

You need to enable login server mode (--enable-login-server on Linux, -D__LOGIN_SERVER__ on Windows). Simply recompile the server and do the changes in servers.xml and config.lua on the two server. It's simple.

If you want a system like realms use, then you'll have to learn C/C++.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know about the linker

Repped++, enjoy your new rep bar ;)

wuold be nice if someone could release a login server for win 'cause there a many people that can't compile like me, i mean if is that easy, then why not?

Back