• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

plx need help

Xgaarax1

Reaction score
okay, please help me i have a problem with forgotten server i can't put online me server by that data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua i need this file look now i grite the complete menssege:
Warning: [Event:LoadScript] Can not load script. data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua
cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua: No such file or directory

okay, please help me i have a problem with forgotten server i can't put online me server by that data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua i need this file look now i grite the complete menssege:
Warning: [Event:LoadScript] Can not load script. data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua
cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/.lua: No such file or directory

its trying to find ".lua" which i assume in a typo..so go into your creaturescripts.xml and look for that line and change the name of the file and make sure it exists in your /data/creaturescripts/scripts folder

Back