• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Plz i need help:(

Minibecks

Demonic.hopto.org
Reaction score
Hi all, my ot crashes alot every 4 min it crashes. It used to run for 26 hours and 34 hours but now every 4 min it crash, i didnt change anything in sources and i have no errors in my consol, i also tried to host on another pc and it crashed too. Does anyone know why it crashs ?

rep++ for help

I forgot, I'm using crying damson 0.3.5pl1

Last edited:
Well, your too lazy to make your own project, so you have downloaded one of the newb projects around otland, which have thousands of millions of buggy scripts made by faggots that dont care about stability of your server, they just want to get rep++. Solution, make your own project or re-script (at least verify) all your scripts, the TFS version is perfectly stable. (any)

well... its made by all but the map not mine thats all and i said the server used to be online for more than 32 hours now it crashes alot ^^

i have intel i7 processor and 8gb ram. If someone has found a way to crash my server wat should i do ? i'v removed pma xD

Back